Chapter 8: My....

Ivy POV

"You killed them?!"

"I killed them."

I crumbled to the floor as my mother's blood dripped off my hand,her snapped neck loosely hanging on to the head. The blood that had formed in her mouth now flooded out. What had I done?

"I killed my parents." I said again.

"You had no other choice your father wouldn't have listened and he lunged at you...Ivy if you hadn't of killed him I would." Malik whispers, crouching beside me and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"That's what you brought them here for wasn't it?" I question my eyes swelling up with tears. Malik nods ashamed and I nod to,not sure why but it seemed like the right response.

"Clear the bodies and scatter them on their territory, Alpha Kal should take it as a warning." I said cold heartedly. I stood up from my weak position and Malik followed.

"Baby,it's ok to feel bad or hate me for that matte-"

"I could never hate you Malik, my father got what was coming to him as soon as he threatened us." I wrap him in a hug. I should be upset right? Disappointed in myself? No. I have none of that.

"Fuck what happened?" Eliah stumbled through the bloody bodies. She receives a harsh glare from Malik.

"I'm going to pretend like you didn't say that. What are you doing here Eliah, you shouldn't see this?" Malik stepped away from me and averted his sister's eyes from the corpses.

"Mother was worried she didn't know what to do so I thought I'd put her mind at rest if we checked." We? As the thought crossed my mind, Leyton's voice could be heard shouting Eliah's name.

"We are fine. Eliah take your friend back to the house so he doesn't see any of this. I'm not happy about him knowing your power but the wolf thing is to much." Malik sent his sister on his way and I scoffed harshly.

"I'm pretty sure that boy knows more than he's letting on." What is wrong with me? Cry girl, you just assassinated your parents and now your talking between their corpses like we have just had a tea party.

"What do you mean?" Malik stands infront of me and looks at me intently.

"He showed her some dark spells, Eliah said somebody at school told her but I know it was him...i had that feeling." His eyes grew dark as his body tensed.

"Did you tell my mother?" He growls and I shake my head taking a step backwards.

"I didn't want to worry her but I sorted it, I made sure he won't tell her anything like that again." I couldn't help but stutter, Malik took multiple steps backwards as if he's afraid to hurt me. Then he sprints off back to the house, I follow as fast as possible unsure what he is going to do to that boy.

"I'll clean up then." I heard Logan's voice from behind us. When we arrived Eliah was stood on the porch.

"Where is he?!" Malik yelled and I mimed an apology to her.

"Chill, Malik! He went home....if you want to kill him, he'll be here Thursday. I'm sure you can wait two days." Eliah walks into the house a painful expression plastered on her face.

"Lucky bastard. I would have ripped out his spleen."Malik cursed and stood awkwardly at the bottom of the porch. This didn't go as planned.

"I'm taking you home." Malik says taking my hand in his.

"We need to talk about a few things-"

"I'm fine, honestly, which is surprising but when life gives you lemons..." I trail off no idea where I am going with this.