#1 Opposites Attract

Kc's POV
Me and Zane have been official for over a year now. I'm glad but I'm afraid he'll get bored of me just like Damien did. Me and Zane have been taking it slow in our relationship. I'm honestly fine with that because it makes Zane happy. I love being with Zane. We plan to move in together soon. Right now we're at my and Katelyn's house on the laptop looking for a house for us. "Zane are you sure you're ready to move in with her? She isn't a morning person, She makes nothing but sweets so you'll have to cook dinner and lunch and stuff, and she takes up a lot of the bed. " Katelyn says. Zane chuckles. "I've prepared myslef" Zane says. "okay as long as you're sure" Katelyn says. "Hehe you sure Zuzu? I'm a handful" KC says playfully. "I promise I'm sure" Zane says.

Zane's POV
KC is the best person I've ever met. I want to spend my life with her but I'm afraid she's not ready. I haven't even met her parents so I don't know how I'd ask her dad for his blessing. I've been trying to figure something out. This morning I found her dad on social media and I messaged him. We are scheduled to meet today at 1 PM. It's 10 AM right now. KC, Katelyn and aphmau leave to go to the mall and movies at 11 AM so I should be able to meet her dad without her knowing and ask for his blessing.

A/N
Sorry for this chapter being so short. I ran out of ideas. Other chapters will be longer. Let's see if we can get this book to as many as the aarmau one did if possible