#5 Nana? Nana Can you Hear Me?

Zane's POV
Me and Nana were sitting on the couch. I laid an arm around her and kissed her cheek and she smiled. There was a knock at the door. I groan and carefully get up, opening the door. It was Aphmau. I smile behind my mask. She seemed to be drunk. Nana gets up and walks over to me as I walk to go get aph a glass of water. That's when I notice a large empty wine bottle in her hand. I think nothing of it at first. I start making some ice water while talking to Nana. She was making jokes and laughing and beaming. It was adorable. I was just about to give aph the glass of water when I hear a loud crash, like glass breaking. Aph had drunkly smashed the bottle over Nanas head whilst nana was mid-giggle. My eyes widen and I drop the glass of water, too tuned out to hear the glass hit the floor and shatter. I hurriedly pick the unconscious Nana up off the floor and grab a towel and rush out to go to the hospital. I folded the towel and held it to her head, which was gushing blood. When I got there they got her a room immediately which I was thankful for. They wouldn't let me in at first so I had to wait in the waiting room, my mask stained with tears. After about 2-3 hours of waited they let me in. I nervously walk in. Nana was just barely awake and the heart monitor was threateningly slow. I sniffle and sit next to her hospital bed. She weakly grabs my hand. "Save your energy..." I hear the monitor slow down even more. "Please stay awake....." I say, the worry hinting in my voice. The monitor goes flat after I hear her say her last few words...

"Don't worry zuzu...-"

"-I can be happy now.."

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH. I MIGHT END IT HERE. DO YA'LL WANT MORE?