#2 His Blessing?

Zane's POV
I'm so nervous. It's 3 minutes til 1 pm and I'm waiting for her dad to arrive to our house. The doorbell just rang. That must be him! I'm dressed up nicely in hopes he'll look past my piercings. I answer the door and say hello and invite him in. He says "hi" And gives me a weird look. He looks just like a male version of kc. He's wearing a blue and white plaid button up shirt and jeans. He sits on one side of the couch and I sit on the other side. "Nice to meet you" He says.  "Same to you, sir" I say, being as polite as possible. "So what did you want to meet me about?" He asks. "Do you want me to just get right to the point or...? " I say while not trying to sound rude. "Sure" He says. "Well-" I say,  being interrupted by kc coming in. She got home from the mall early apparently. "Hi zuz- wait... DAD?! "
Kc says,  sorta freaking out on the last word. "Hey kitten! " Her dad says. "What the heck are YOU of all people doing here?! " She asks frantically. I get up and hug her from behind and she interlaces her fingers with mine. "Shh it's okay baby girl I can explain. " I say quietly to her. She starts calming down. "Now tell me why my dad's here" She says quietly to me. "I was.  Asking for his blessing.. " I whisper in her ear. I sit down and she sits on my lap.

Kawaii~Chans POV
My dads here oh my Irene.. My father's stone faced while Zane's asking for his blessing. I'm trying not to cry cause there's nothing that Zane's mind can't accomplish. My father makes his way across the room to Zane. I silently panic. He shakes Zane's hand and says "be true". Zane looks back at me smiling and I'm helpless. His smile is beautiful.. He had his mask off to try and make a better first impression. I can't believe this is actually happening! Zane lifts me off of his lap and he stands up. He gets on one knee. I cup my mouth with my hands. "Oh my Irene..! " I say. My words were muffled by my hands.

Zane's POV
Here goes nothing. I take the ring out of my pocket.  "Kawaii~Chan I love you with all my heart. You're unique,  beautiful, and kind. I want to be able to wake up every morning next to you and your beautiful smile. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. KC, will you marry me? " I ask nervously.  "Zane...  Yes! " She says and hugs me. I slip the ring on her finger.

A/N
HIEHUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHZBIAKABXHCHRB HAMILTON REFERENCES. EXPECT WAYYY MORE