⬛pay attention

warning: unedited and there will be slight smut ;)

|

baekhyun had checked himself out for the 100th time in the last ten minutes wondering if the style of clothes he chose for the evening were enough to score himself a second date with park chanyeol. he was wearing his favorite black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, a black t shirt with a red and black flannel tied at the waist and his trusty black and white vans he usually wore with every outfit.

"ehh it's good enough."

it wasn't a secret that baekhyun lacked confidence. he never truly saw himself as good looking as other people. this was the reason why he was so nervous about this date with chanyeol. although the taller boy flirted constantly with the shorter one, it didn't stop baekhyun from feeling like his feelings were one-sided.

he applied his coconut flavored chapstick and hugged his loving mother goodbye. his mother knew about baekhyun's sexuality and was perfectly okay with it. she even teased him a bit about his date. baekhyun smiled to himself as he retrieved his car keys. he only recently began to drive so he was a little skeptical about his driving skills but nevertheless, he had a date to attend to.

taking the scenic route towards sm cinema, he pulled into a parking space. the parking lot was surprisingly empty for a saturday night but the black-haired boy wasn't complaining at all. that would just mean fewer people in the theatre and more privacy for the couple.

feeling even more nervous than he felt the previous day, baekhyun went ahead and purchased two tickets for the new insidious movie just as he and chanyeol had planned the day before. the black-haired boy waited for his date while sitting on a soft velvet couch just outside the ticketing area.

after playing a quick game of candy crush on his smartphone a pair of black jordans appeared in front of the smaller boy. baekhyun looked up to see his date wearing a pair of acid wash denim jeans along with a black t-shirt and a blue and black flannel layered on top.

baekhyun sprung up to his feet with a big smile on his face because it looked like they were matching clothes. all nerves leaving his body after just seeing the taller boy's face.

"you ready, babe?"

chanyeol's pet name for him made baekhyun a little flustered and slightly breathless. it was a dangerous new feeling to baekhyun after all.

"yes i am." baekhyun handed chanyeol his movie ticket and took a hold of the boy's hand.

chanyeol was surprised but he quickly laced his fingers around baekhyun's and gave him a slight smile. both of their hearts were running wild in their chests. this was one of the happiest days of their lives. they both hoped that the other was just as in love with this feeling as the other.

after arguing over who was going to buy the popcorn and drinks, chanyeol stood at the counter paying for one large tub of popcorn and one medium slushie with two straws. baekhyun's cheeks turned a bright pink when he noticed two straws coming out of the slushie. chanyeol smirked seeing baekhyun's reaction. did this mean that baekhyun liked chanyeol just as much as chanyeol liked baekhyun?

later they were seated in front of the large movie screen towards the back. the only other people in the theatre were seated in the center and towards the left. maybe watching a horror movie wasn't the best idea but at least baekhyun had chanyeol to cling to during the intense scenes.

the movie was just 30 minutes in when chanyeol's lips were on baekhyun's soft neck. the movement of chanyeol's lips was almost hypnotizing. baekhyun was practically melting under the red-haired boy's movements. baekhyun gripped chanyeol's hair to bring him even closer to his neck as chanyeol slowly moved his right hand down the front of baekhyun's shirt. chanyeol's hand was now hovering directly above baekhyun's growing boner. chanyeol pulled his lips away from baekhyun's neck and looked him in the eyes.

"can i have your permission?"

baekhyun stunned at the question simply nodded to say yes but chanyeol wasn't having it. he wanted to hear the words come out of baekhyun's mouth in order to be sure that this is what baekhyun really wanted. baekhyun and chanyeol disregarded the movie completely and were now on their way to change their plans from watching a pg-13 movie to creating a rated r situation.

with chanyeol's intense gaze entirely on him, baekhyun managed to tell chanyeol what he wanted to hear, "yes, you have my permission."

chanyeol then went back to kissing his date as if they would never see each other again while chanyeol's hands were back to running across baekhyun's chest. the feeling in the pit of their stomachs only intensified as they became more and more turned on. this time when chanyeol's hand reached his crotch he didn't waste time and started to massage his erection.

baekhyun let out a quiet whimper and immediately raised his hand up to cover his mouth.

chanyeol continued palming baekhyun while he whispered into baekhyun's ear, "it's okay baby, as long as you don't scream too loud."

chanyeol's deep voice sent a chill up baekhyun's spine. chanyeol took in the view of baekhyun's contorted face and parted lips. he liked baekhyun fifty times more than he did the day before, if that was even possible.

chanyeol's hand was now directly stroking baekhyun skin to skin. baekhyun let out soft whimpers at the feeling of chanyeol's large hands on him. he couldn't take the pleasure for much longer, he felt like he was going to explode all over chanyeol's hand.

"chanyeol, please. faster. i'm almost there." he whispered breathlessly.

after hearing this, chanyeol's pace quickened and his hand was now starting to cramp from being restrained by baekhyun's unbuttoned jeans.

"cum for me, baby." chanyeol licked up baekhyun's neck while he moved his hand even faster up and down baekhyun's shaft.

baekhyun released his cum all over chanyeol's hand and his own boxers after hearing those words.

"i'm so sorry, chanyeol. um i'll just cl-"

"no don't worry, i have some napkins in my pocket."

chanyeol lovingly cleaned baekhyun while they gazed at each other like they were the only people around, which they were not. the few other people in the movie theatre were too into the movie to notice the two boys doing sinful things.

after kissing and occasionally watching clips of the movie, chanyeol almost wouldn't let baekhyun leave his side after their semi-romantic date. chanyeol had offered baekhyun a ride home but baekhyun rejected his offer since he drove himself to the movie theatre.

after throwing his keys onto a countertop near the door, baekhyun slid off his flannel and hung it inside his jacket closet. his mother approached him with a wide smile.

"so...how did the big date go? how was the movie? was he super romantic? did you two kiss? omg please tell me you kissed! will you see him again? are you official yet?"

"Mom! Please, one question at a time."

"fine. will you be seeing him again?" his mom had an eager expression on her face, she was yearning for details.

"probably. i'm not sure."

"why? was the date bad?"

"no, i just- i don't know. it was probably the best date i've ever been on but i don't know what he thinks about it."

"oh honey. i'm sure he enjoyed himself. you're such a cutie i'm sure he's head over heels for you by now." she ruffled baekhyun's hair a bit before sending him off to his room.

baekhyun couldn't even remember what the movie was about but he sure remembered the feeling of chanyeol's hands all over him.

|

sorry for making the smut so short, i've never written smut before so this was a first for me. thanks for reading :)