Random MLBB Chatroom #4

Aftermath of chatroom #3

~Le Next Day~

MostHandsome is online

MostHandsome: What'd I miss?

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: OH DO I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU LITTLE BRO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AwoOoO: Yeah lol. You two were SO CUTE!

MostHandsome: What do you mean Les and Ruby?

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: Well first of you got a bit tipsy from all the wine you drank last night and you were being a clingy, needy, whining brat~

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: You were basically begging for Cy~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MostHandsome: W-what...?!

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: OH BUT THERE'S MORE

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: You and Cy started having a full heated make out session! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MostHandsome: Ohhh kill me...///

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: But there's MORE, I feel like you should at least know...

Stars_Eye and SmolJapanKid is online

Stars_Eye: THAT'S ENOUGH LESLEY OwO

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: But the story is just getting started~~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SmolJapanKid: OMG OTP OTP OTP

MostHandsome: What? Cy I'm sorry about last night, but what is Lesley indicating? And why is Kagura fangirling?

Stars_Eye: Uhhhh...

MostHandsome: Les, I woke up in Cy's bed, Cy seemed to have slept on the couch...so stop with the Lenny faces

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: OH MY GOD CYCLOPS

Stars_Eye: Y-yes ma'am?

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: Did you cover up the evidence of last night...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stars_Eye: Uhhhh...///

MostHandsome: Evidence of what???

Stars_Eye: IGNORE LESLEY PLEASE ///

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: EXCUSE ME?! CYCLOPS THIS ISN'T HOW YOU GET MY BLESSINGS

MostHandsome: Just explain to me what happened last night already...

EatUrDinnerDAMNIT: Well after that make out session I decided to head over to see. You two were veryyy occupied, so after a little I didn't even need my camouflage. Anyways~ you two started f***ing very intensely because Harley was all tipsy and CLEARLY also horny as fuck. But I was basically there watching and listening to Harley's loud ass moans until I decided to invite Nana, Lolita, Kagura and Ruby over too, all five of us watched as you two had like the time of your lives, we got photos too! Nana might've taken a video so we now have a CyLey p**** now~~ But I'm guessing once you passed out because of that heated s** fun Cy redressed you and tucked you in, then slept on the couch to make him seem innocent!

MostHandsome: ...

Stars_Eye: Haha...///

MostHandsome: Ohhhh, so that's why I woke up sore!

Stars_Eye: Jesus christ...///

MostHandsome: CY YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE CAUSE BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN THE ONE F***ING ME INTO OBLIVION YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?!

Stars_Eye has left the chat

SmolJapanKid: Well that went well. Even thought it already ruined my innocence. I WIS HAYABUSA DOES THAT TO ME

AwoOoO: I never had the arousemnt of my life! OMG KAGU what omg!