Random Hayabusa x Gusion (?!?) Fluff

AuthorSilen's requesttt, BUTT, I had no ideas for it...until I yelled about it...xD

The idea sprouted from AllTimeNite's suggestion and is very much in play for this xD SO YEEE

Also with my great third person point of view writing xD BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE THE ZHASKCLOPS THING WAS WEIRD, PFFF, NAHHH

~~~

Third Person's POV

Rejection. It's a common thing everyone goes through and you should not be afraid to receive rejection because it's a sign for you to move on and is often closure, or at least should be.

For this Justin Bieber-haired dude, it was like he was just jabbed in the stomach with the butt of a shotgun, oh wait, he was!

Justin Bieber-haired dude, Gusion, was just reject by best gurl, she, was way out of his league, but the boy just couldn't accept it. Which lead to his humiliating rejection, getting hit in the stomach and getting it all recorded by the troll that was her little brother.

Gusion ego melted as he already knew that the troll, Harley, had already posted the video to the Interwebs and everyone laughed at him as he walked down the street, including the octopus-squid-mutant, Bane. At least Bane got some fame going for him!

Gusion had already texted Zilong, Alucard, and Lancelot, for some sort of advice or help that friends should be giving. But no response came, karama's a bitch after all.

He cursed under his breath and went to someone he knew would listen, because he almost never spoke to begin with, Gusion knocked on the door and it slowly opened revealing an extremely majestic, masked- I mean, a masked, tall, male, Hayabusa. Who is even better without the ma-.

Hayabusa stared silently at Gusion, Gusion sighed and spoke, "I need to vent and I know for a fact you'll listen." Hayabusa nods silently.

"Okay, let's go." Gusion grabbed Hayabusa's arm and he silently followed.

~~~

Gusion had dragged Hayabusa to a bar, of course, drunk ass-. The two sat down at the bar and Gusion immediately ordered and started drinking, Hayabusa sat down and Gusion sighed after chugging some alcohol and looked over at Hayabusa. Hayabusa nodded and Gusion let out an angry sigh, ew.

"I can't believe I got rejected in such a way," Another chug, orders more, "not only that it was recorded!" More chugging, more alcohol, ew, pig.

Hayabusa nods silently watching as Gusion continues to drink through his problems like a pig, "Why didn't you just move on?" Gusion swallowed and then spit in a loud 'pffff', he looked over at Hayabusa like he was stupid.

"I've never, never, NEVER, have been rejected before!" More chugging, bladder of steal? "Like seriously Haya~~ look, at, this, FACE!!" Gusion points at his face unsteadily. Boy was starting to grow drunk.

"Hey, YOUUUU need to be drinking too!" Gusion swings his arm around Hayabusa's shoulder and shoves some alcohol-filled drink in Hayabusa's face.

"DRINK!!!" Hayabusa slowly takes the drink out of Gusion's hand and takes a small sip, but instead, Gusion shoves the rest of the drink down Hayabusa's throat, poor boy.

Gusion started ordering more to drink, after ordering he went straight back to his ranting, "Y'know, I can't believe the NERVE of that girl...what...what...what was her name again...?" Gusion paused staring intensely at his drink, taking it all in one and then suddenly screaming, "WaiTTT I, I, I, GOt It!! It, it, was...LAYYYYYssLeeYYY~~!" He shoves another drink into Hayabusa's hands.