Chapter 1: Restless Nights and Blood For Breakfast

Claws clenched her Pet bed as Buttercream twitches in her sleep. It wasn't long for her dream to became the same reoccurring nightmare she's been having for weeks. Bright colors faded and everything was becoming distorted and blurry. Small whimpers slipped from her little mouth. The nightmare was forming.

Buttercream's POV
I found myself small and helpless, as I resided myself in this dark and cold cage. I hopped around wildly, becoming very paranoid of what the upcoming tests were going to do to me next. My ears perked up, hearing a certain chatter coming from the other room. The humans were already planning a scheme. I've been in here for as long as I could remember. Putting liquid to my brain, to mess with my sanity. Removing my reproductive system so I don't get to have insane offsprings like me. This ruined me.
All of a sudden, the huge metal door that I usually stare at for hours everyday creaked open. Two scientists, one male and one female, enter with a tray carrying shots and a weird tool on it. There were three shots filled with three different liquid colors in them.
Yellow, Red, and Black.
My little heart began to race and soon enough my long legs did too. My little voice squeaked as well, making the scientists know I was terrified for the upcoming test.
"Zip it!!" The girl screamed, echoing the whole room. I then stop running, only to hide using my droopy ears. The male opens the cage. His large gloved hands brings me out to a metal table. I looked at the scratches on the table, which were marked from the other animals that have been tested, including me. I hated being on the table but I'm used to it. Used to being tortured by humans.
They held me firmly on the table. The male grabs the tool and puts it around on my hips securely. "This is so you don't escape like last time.." he said, holding the handle nicely tight as his other hand reaches for my head to hold it down on the cold surface. The female grabbed one of the shots and injects it into my frontal lobe. I scream and squirm violently....
My vision was getting blurry....
I heard a distant voice call my name...

"Buttercream!"

My eyes widened in fear as I perked up from my slumber. My vision became clearer and I managed to tilt my head up to see Youngmee looking worried. My droopy face formed a light smile.
"You doing alright?"
She patted me gently, making me flinch a bit.
She noticed my sudden twitch and became more concerned.
"You're acting weird this morning..let me get you your breakfast."
I hop out of bed and followed her to the kitchen where her aunt Cristy, who was my owner, was feeding my mate, Sugar Sprinkles.
"Ah good morning you two!" She said happily. I really don't get that woman. She always busy yet she's never seen too stressed nor tired. Yet she's also the best person to ever come into my life besides Sugar Sprinkles. After all she saw me in a abandoned in a little box and decided to take care of me, even when I was torn and rabid. She was my savior really, didn't judge me at all even what the scientists did to my little brain of mine. On my part, I tried to be the best pet I could be, even when I did have metal issues.
I hope to my bowl full of broccoli leaves and baby carrots. Sugar Sprinkles, as she chewed her kibble, glances at me. I could tell that she saw that I wasn't all slap happy as I usually would be. My eyes looked into the bowl as my mind looked into reoccurring thoughts in my head.
"What's up?"she asks. My eyes widened as my mind went blank for a second. It seemed like her words brought me out of a trance.
"Huh? What?" I mumbled.
I turned and gave her a grin, making her think I was alright. "Nothing, honey-bo-bunny!! Hehe!" I bluffed. Sugar Sprinkles bought it, calmly smiling and rubbing her nose against my forehead.
"If you say so..."

Later on that same morning...

After Sweet Delights fully opened , I dashed through the little hole in the back of the shop to go check out what my friends were doing at Littlest Pet Shop Day Care. The two shops would always open at the same time everyday 7 days a week. I was always excited to meet my friends..actually my only friends. They were so kind and...actually they tolerated my weirdness surprisingly.
"Howdy pallies-doh-dallies! What's a-scootin'-hootin'?" I hopped and skipped, getting their attention.
"Hello Buttercream!"
Everyone, including Blythe, greeted. They were always happy to see my appearance at the Littlest Pet Shop.
Russell walks up to me and says, "Well...we do have a new camper here with us today." I immediately looked around for them.
"Ooooh really?? I love meeting new petties-boh-betties! Where's the hiding the snickering-bickering-lickering pickle mc-doodle??"
I asked, my tongue going 100 miles an hour.
"She's around here somewhere..."
Blythe looked around the room, in search of the newcomer.
A figure hops out the slide in the corner of the room.
"Here I am!"
Another bunny hops over to us and looks at me. "Hello there! I'm Wild Berry! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I smiled at the white furred bunny. She had bright yellow eyes, wore a red bow on her head, and a black collar. Those bright colors caught my attention. My pupils grew small and my claws sharpened. Those colors together in view made me have the same reoccurring thoughts again. Foam started forming around my mouth. Wild Berry stood back a bit, becoming startled of my changing figure. I went down on all fours and pounced on Wild Berry. Blythe and the other pets screamed in terror as I began to tear Wild Berry's face with my razor sharp claws. She squirmed to escape. Her claws grabbed a hold of my face and ears, causing to rip my skin open. My anger rose and I ripped her eyes out. I heard her shriek as blood gushes out of her face. At this point blood was everywhere. My heart was pumping fast and my breaths were coming in and out quickly. Veins popped out of her face, which I slowly yanked out one at a time. I then cracked her head open, bashing it on the hard concrete. Then I bit off her ears and shoved it up her mouth. My buck tooth went straight down on her chest and ripped her stomach open. My mind was full of twisted thoughts as I ripped out her intestines and laughed manically. "Buttercream stop!! She's dead!"
Zoe screamed as tears stream down her face. I looked up at everyone. They were in the corner, scared to death. My head twitches as my mind becomes blank again. I hop up to them, with my body covered in blood.
"Don't worry pallie-doh-dallies! I-it's j-just cherry jam!" I stuttered.
Without noticing, Mrs. Twombly walks in holding up dart gun, aiming it in my direction. She pulled the trigger and next thing I know I was becoming lightheaded.
I blacked out