Chapter 4: The Bitter Ending

The morning was peaceful and oddly quiet in Downtown City. No cars or people walking around town.
Just
Dead silence.
Buttercream slept in an alleyway across the street from Sweet Delights. She was cold and hungry, but most of all she was out of her mind. Her arms were torn to the bone, which she chewed on all night. The insanity was consuming her almost at a full content. Buttercream was getting used to it, even though her head was constantly hurting. Her ears perked up as a car pulls up to Sweet Delights. She sits up and looks at the two figures walking out of the car.
It was Cristy and Youngmee.

Buttercream's POV

It was them. They were going to find Sugar Sprinkles. I knew they were. My feet then wandered out of the alleyway as Youngmee headed to the sweet truck. As she opened the door, I saw her face turn pale.
"AHHHHH!! AUNT CRISTY! COME HERE QUICK!!"
Cristy runs out the shop. "What is it, Youngmee?"
She walked up to see the blood dead corpse.

With a bit hesitant in my step, I hopped slowly behind them. I saw the horror on Cristy's face, which made me grow guilty. She turns to see me. My eyes widened in fear, I was caught.

"You!" Cristy's eyes were now filled with rage. "You did this!" Tears come out of her eyes, smearing her mascara.

I could tell that I completely lost her trust and that I was done for. For the love of god, I didn't choose to be this way and I want out! Out of my misery.

"You stupid bunny! I should've gotten you put down when I got the chance..." Out of anger, she kicked me. I landed hard on the cement. I felt my body ache as I got up. All of a sudden, I became out of control again. My mouth filled up with foam and my claws were exposed. I ran up to her as fast as I could. With my speed, I managed to jump up to her face. My claws sunk in her eyes and I scratched them open. "HAHAHA HOW DOES THAT FEEL NOW BITCH?" I screamed. I heard Cristy scream as well with her blood spilling down her face. Oh the rush felt good, but I didn't want this. I know I was going to regret it later.

All of a sudden, Youngmee wacks me with a crow bar, landing me in the middle of the street. "Get off of her, you crazy dipshit!"

I became in a daze. My weak body stood there. Moans escape from my mouth as I tried to get up. But I couldn't. I just laid there. I felt myself calm down and I went back to my temporary normal state.

I didn't expect a car to come, and soon one eventually did. It wasn't any car. It was Fisher Biskit's limousine turning to corner and heading straight towards me. That's when my tiny heart began to race. Everything was happening so fast that I couldn't move. I just stared with blood shit eyes.

It finally approached me and I was prepared for my death. The front wheel crushed my skull flat, with both my eyes escaping the sockets. The rest of my body was crushed by the first wheel before the other behind it. I was dead now.

I was now disgusting roadkill on the middle of a street. My body was stretched and flat as if my bones where crushed to dust. For a few days I was left to rot. Then the city workers decided to pick me up and throw me to the dump.

I deserved that death. I regret doing those things. And most of all I didn't deserve Cristy or Sugar Sprinkles.

I was never in a sugar rush. I was extremely insane

The End