Chapter 3: Kitty Candy Canes

Buttercream's POV

Later on that day where my friends straight up left me, I decided to head home with Cristy. My hops were slouchy and my ears were flopped to the ground. Twitches came from my head, I was no longer sane...well no more sane than I usually am.

As we stepped inside the apartment room, I immediately hopped to my bed. I gnawed on my arm, almost making it bleed. It was somewhat soothing to me, I felt myself become calm and I managed to let out a relieved sigh.

"Hello Buttercream!
My hunny-bunny
My cherry to my topping!"
My one and only~!"

My ears perked up to that beautiful singing and guitar strumming. It was Sugar Sprinkles. My head turned, and I saw her curvy figure stroll happily towards me. She noticed my frown and did the same.
"Hey what's with the gloomy look there babe? Didn't you like my song?"
She sets the guitar down and lays on my pet bed. I snuggled my head under her chin. "No, I loved it...it's just..." I then turn over, making a frustrated groan. "..it's nothing."

"Whatever is bothering you, you shouldn't hide it. It'll only make it worse.." She said softly.

She was right, the gloomy behavior is only making my sanity fade. I noticed myself biting my cut open, blood slowly rising up to the surface of my fur. "I'll be fine and dandy like sugar candy." I blurted out, making her less concerned.
Sugar Sprinkles then gets up and hoped out of bed. I turned and saw her swaying her tail in a slowly yet hypnotizing tone.
"Well..How about you meet me at the sweet truck later tonight. Just you and me..."
She purred.
I slightly blushed and smiled.
"Sounds like a planny, manny!"
~~~~~~~~~
Later, close to 7:30

Luckily I managed to sneak out of the house before Youngmee could've caught me. She was by the entrance of the door, but fortunately her eyes were glued to that eye-straining phone of hers. Damn teens. Stupid figures. In case you're wondering how Sugar Sprinkles snuck out before me, she didn't. Youngmee tends to let Sugar Sprinkles outside sometimes because she's also an outdoor cat.

I hopped through the streets of Downtown City with the moon shining down on me. As I turned a corner, the sweet truck came to view. My heart skipped as I approached the truck because I knew I was going to see my mate once again. Her scent that lingered made me realize she was in heat once again. I knew that's why she told me to hang here with her tonight. Hopefully..my medication doesn't make me go berserk like last time.

The back door was open and I hopped in. Inside, it was dim but light illuminated from the moon shining down outside. The smell of candy and sweets lingered in the room. In the dark, a pair of pale blue eyes glowed lightly. A faint sound of purring could be heard as Sugar Sprinkles exposed herself into the dim light.
"Glad you can make it!" She said happily.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, dandy-mc-candy!" I hopped to her.

Her whiskers touched mine as her body rubbed my body. I became aroused by this action and squeaked. As I looked closer, her eyes looked jaded and red. I popped the question,
"Have been smoking again?"
Sugar Sprinkles giggles and purrs louder.
"You bet I did! I couldn't resist Youngmee's stash in the back closet."

We cuddled on the floor, in the middle of the truck. Sugar Sprinkles licks my forehead as I buried my head into her fluffy stomach. Her purrs soothed me, I felt safe with her. I then perk up with my paw caressing her chin.
"I love you so much, my sweet lovely-wuvely witty-kitty..." She noticed my behaviors changed from a hyperactive bunny to a calm one. My squeaky voice sounded so serious.
"I would never hurt you, Sugar Sprinkles. I'll make sure of it!"

She then flops on the floor, purring loudly. Her tail swirled as her body twists around. No doubt she wanted some lovin'. My left ear twitched as I grabbed a candy cane out of a cabinet. I licked my buck tooth and sucked on the end of the cane for a bit.

She laid on her back with her back legs spread apart, right then I could tell that she was officially ready. I hop on her and grew a sinister grin on my face. With one paw on the ground, the other grabbed tightly to the cane as it gently went inside her. Her meows turned to shrieks. Her claws scratched the floor, leaving deep imprinted markings. Our lips touched as it went deeper in her feminine hole.

My paw twisted the candy and went in and out of her, making her squirm and yelp. Growls slipped out of her mouth, they were pleasurable to my ears. I kept going faster and faster; my insanity was slowly growing back. All of a sudden her paw swings over my face, claws scraping my right eye and fur that was around it.
"GAHHH YOU FUCKING CUNT!"
I yelled angrily.
Sugar Sprinkles realizes what she's done and sits up. "Oh my god! Buttercream...I'm so sorry!!" She panics as blood colored my eye red.
I hissed and groaned as her. She did this. It's her fucking fault!! My claws exposed and my mouth again filled with foam. My mind became foggy and I didn't think straight. I scraped her eyes out of her sockets. Her shrieks fueled me to become more violent. I broke the candy cane in half, causing it to have a sharp end. There, I shoved it back in but this time more deeper, causing internal bleeding. Blood started to gush out of her vagina.
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!"
I psychotically laughed as I repeatedly shoved it in.
"Aaahhh! STOP PLEASE!!" Sugar Sprinkles pleased desperately. My ears twitched to the sound of her voice, but I didn't listen to her. Lastly I took out the cane and then immediately stabbed her chest. Then her eyes rolled back and she went silent. I heard the last breath slip away from her mouth. I looked at the bloody disaster. My right eye twitched with irritation as pain stings around it.

My mind begins to clear up and I looked down at Sugar Sprinkles's lifeless corpse. My eye grew and tears formed. I did it again! My mind began to spin.
"No! No no no no no no...." I walked back slowly, with a disturbed look on my face. I killed my mate! I killed the one I loved because of my mind's psychotic games! My laid back on the back door. It opens and I rolled back out.
"Fuck...I gotta run away. I gotta hide..I-I'm too dangerous.."
I then stopped and thought. I thought of a thought I would never think could cross my mind ever.
"No...I need to end it."
I chewed off my bow and threw it on the railing of the truck.
"End it all..."