Character explanation (Taehyung)

Since many of you are still confuse and making theories lmao. I decided to do this which will explain each members
backstories and after stories.

Taehyung

(Yes I edited this)

(Yes I edited this)

Taehyung was originally a character in the original outcast game with Yoongi and Namjoon. Yoongi got out first. Namjoon tried helping Tae but failed but still managed to get out, leaving Tae as an outcast. Taehyung felt betrayed by Yoongi because he didn't come back for him, he let him be controlled alone.

Since he was an outcast, Tae became the new creator of the game. Tae wanted to get revenge on Yoongi for leaving him, so with the help of Seokjin, he created a new version of outcast. With the characters of Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. He mainly targeted Yoongi for this game, by making his new friend, Hoseok, suffer.

His plan was going Great until Yoongi, decided to give his last life to the characters. Taehyung at this moment felt shocked, because he thought he wouldn't give his life. This was the point Jin realised it was time to stop the plan, they failed. But Taehyung kept going. Yoongi then apologised to Taehyung over and over, saying he remembers everything and he made a mistake he wanted to start over as friends again. Taehyung felt defeated, we don't know what happens next after because Yoongi's phone dies (he never charges it smh).

The next day, the news tweeted they have found the 5 missing males trapped in a house, unconscious. However Yoongi and Taehyung were both still missing. Turns out they both forgave each other and they are making a new game about a boy wanting revenge. Taehyung wanted the revenge the most, Yoongi only joined him. Taehyung wanted revenge because Jin and him both made a deal they will get out but since Jin was a character meanwhile Taehyung was the creator, Jin only got out.

Jin then finally wanted to forget everything, since out of the five, he was the only one who remembers everything about the game. So to do so, he deleted his contact with Taehyung not knowing, he was still part of the never ending loop. Everyone was..

If you're still confused or I missed some parts let me know in the comments I'll reply...

:).