Two

Lauren [6:23 pm]: Okay so your name is Camila? Camila who?

Lauren [7:25 pm]: Did you receive my message?

Lauren [10:03 pm]: Hello? Camila?

Camila [10:04 pm]: Oh so now you want to act like you know me?

Lauren [10:05 pm]: Look I'm sorry if I was kind of rude to you. But I need some answers. I spoke to my friend earlier and she said that the guy at the club which I'm assuming you were also at, laced some of the girls' drinks.

Lauren [10:06 pm]: I really do not remember anything from last night besides going to the club and then everything is basically a blur from there on out.

Camila [10:06 pm]: Is that why you were acting like that last night?

Lauren [10:07 pm]: Acting like what?

Camila [10:08 pm]: Horny and desperate :))

Lauren [10:08 pm]: Oh my god

Camila [10:10 pm]: It's okay I didn't mind :)

Lauren [10:11 pm]: So did something happen between us...?

Camila [10:12 pm]: Well besides you forcefully trying to take your dress off and trying to kiss me..

Camila [10:12 pm]: That was about all the action you gave :/

Lauren [10:14 pm]: Oh my god I am so sorry! But how did you even get my number and do you know how I got home?

Camila [10:17 pm]: It's fine I really didn't mind. I thought you were just really drunk, but I wouldn't have taken advantage of you at the state you were in last night lol

Camila [10:18 pm]: You gave me your number which I'm actually surprised was the correct one considering how you were. I took you home, Dinah told me where you live.

Lauren [10:19 pm]: Wait, you're friends with Dinah? Dinah-Jane Hansen?

Camila [10:20 pm]: Yes I'm visiting her for a couple days. She's told me about you and how you two went to college together.

Lauren [10:20 pm]: So, Dinah was with us in the car? When you know... I was taking my dress off and stuff?

Camila [10:22 pm]: No Dinah got a ride with someone else. She was actually pretty drunk too but when I asked her where you lived so I can take you home, she told me how to get to your apartment building.

Camila [10:23 pm]: And then I had to ask the front desk and he told me the floor and room you live in.

Lauren [10:24 pm]: Oh... Well, thank you for taking me home safely. I really appreciate it.

Camila [10:25 pm]: It's no problem! I still wish you would have sent me a nude or something since I was such a good samaritan to you :/

Lauren [10:25 pm]: Oh my god shut up!!! I can't even tell if you are joking or not

Camila [10:26 pm]: What if I'm not? ;)

Lauren [10:26 pm]: Oh god, goodbye.

Camila [10:27 pm]: Don't go Lauren :( I was only kidding

Lauren [10:29 pm]: Alright fine. But I have to sleep soon, I promised my friend Ally that I would go to church with her tomorrow morning

Camila [10:34 pm]: That's okay, I'm getting kind of tired too. Send pics to wake me up maybe? :D

Lauren [10:35 pm]: NO CAMILA!! But hey, in all seriousness, I don't even really know what you look like so why don't YOU send the picture?

Lauren [10:42 pm]: Camila?

Lauren [10:45 pm]: I guess you fell asleep. Good night Camila :)