Twenty-Three

Saturday

Lauren [6:02 pm]: Hey are you with Camila?

Dinah [6:04 pm]: She just got back to my place.

Lauren [6:05 pm]: Can you tell her to call me? I've been trying to call her and she barely said anything to me through text

Lauren [6:06 pm]: I feel awful. I overslept and next thing I know its wayyy past noon.

Dinah [6:07 pm]: Good. You should.

Lauren [6:07 pm]: Dinah I don't know what to do... I want to make things right.

Dinah [6:08 pm]: You should stay away from her.

Dinah [6:09 pm]: I can't believe you'd do this to her Lauren.

Dinah [6:10 pm]: Like really? Lying to her about breaking up with Gabe and standing her up? She freaking flew all the way from New York to see you!

Dinah [6:10 pm]: You lead her on and played her. She's fucking hurt for crying out loud.

Lauren [6:12 pm]: Wait what? What do you mean lying about breaking up with Gabe?

Dinah [6:13 pm]: What? Did your boyfriend not give you the full details on how he picked up the phone when Mila tried calling you earlier?

Lauren [6:15 pm]: Dinah I don't have a boyfriend. Me and Gabe have been broken up for over a month now

Dinah [6:16 pm]: Then why would he tell Mila that he's your boyfriend?

Lauren [6:17 pm]: I don't know. I came by his place last night because he was a mess and I ended up falling asleep but I slept on the couch.

Lauren [6:17 pm]: Nothing happened between us and I don't think anything ever will again.

Lauren [6:18 pm]: Dinah you know I'm not that kind of person to intentionally try to hurt Camila.

Dinah [6:19 pm]: I'd like to think that too Lauren but Mila is pretty convinced that you played her.

Lauren [6:20 pm]: Can you please just tell her that I'm sorry for missing our date and that I'm in no way in a relationship with Gabe.

Lauren [6:21 pm]: Just please tell her that I really need to talk to her and I'll explain everything

Dinah [6:23 pm]: Okay fine I'll try my best but no promises