Fifty-One

Lauren [6:12 pm]: So how was dinner with the guy?

Camila [6:14 pm]: It went fine. We talked about the whole relationship deal

Lauren [6:15 pm]: And?

Camila [6:17 pm]: Both of our teams came to the agreement that this will all last 6 months the most. He was completely understanding about the fact that I have a girlfriend and that our agreement is strictly business.

Lauren [6:18 pm]: God I wish you didn't have to do this Camz

Camila [6:19 pm]: I feel the same way baby

Camila [6:19 pm]: I want you to know that whenever I'm with him, I'll be thinking of you Lauren.

Camila [6:20 pm]: Whatever you see in the headlines regarding me and him, know that it's not real.

Camila [6:20 pm]: You're all I want Lauren. Always remember that.

Lauren [6:21 pm]: I'll hold onto that Camz

Camila [6:23 pm]: Good because I don't want this to change us, to change what we have.

Lauren [6:25 pm]: We're in this relationship together and as long as you fight for me, I will fight for you.

Camila [6:26 pm]: Thank you Lauren.

Camila [6:26 pm]: Thank you for being so understanding

Lauren [6:27 pm]: I'll do anything for you Camz :) Plus, 6 months is nothing right?

Camila [6:28 pm]: It will go by quick. Plus, it's not like I'll be out with the dude every day

Lauren [6:29 pm]: What's his name? What's he like anyway?

Camila [6:33 pm]: His name is Lucas Barclay and his family owns this cigar company.

Camila [6:34 pm]: Him and his management said some other stuff but I kind of just zoned out due to boredom

Lauren [6:36 pm]: Lol Camz, Did he at least seem like a decent person?

Camila [6:38 pm]: I guess idk I couldn't really tell because I was too busy thinking about you.

Lauren [6:39 pm]: Lmao do you think about me that often?

Camila [6:40 pm]: You have no idea, Lauren. You have no idea...