Babies

(Your point of view)

I had known Awsten since high school and guess what? Now we're married. We had a little daughter. She's 4 years old.

I was washing the dishes while watching Awsten and our daughter playing in the backyard. I watched tgem from the kitchen window. After all the plates and other cooking utensils were clean I would come to join their picnic.

(Awsten's point of view)

I was in our backyard with our daughter. She was sitting on the red blanket, helping me putting the snacks. She was so cute. She wore black shorts and a really nice white t shirt that Y/N got for her. She had her messy bun on.

"Daddy.."

"Yes, love?"

She had her index fingers touching each other, looking at them then me. "My friend at school, Leah says she will have a little brother in a month"

"Oh that's good news" I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled at her

"I want a little brother as well" she pouted. My eyes widened. What the heck. "Oh well... Uhm.." I was still in confusion, pushing my glasses up with my finger.

"Uhm.."

"Daddy. Where do babies come from?" She asked

I closed my eyes and sighed. I had my hand on my chin. Figuring how to say it.

"Well I love mommy so much. She loves me too. We got married and yeah she got pregnant and you came to earth"

She mouthed an O and smiled. "So... At your wedding when you and mommy held hands, sparkles came and then a baby made her way to mommy's tummy?"

Her reaction was so cute. I stroked her hair and I could not help not to smile at our daughter. "Yes that's how it works"

She gasped. 'Mommy!" then she ran to her, hugging her foot. She made circles on her back. "Hi sweetie"

She sat on the blanket and we started eating our evening snack. You know, it is really fun to have a picnic during almost sunset.

We all finished the food and talked till the sun was no longer seen. Our daughter was really happy to see the sunset with us. Y/N and I talked and we had our daughter sleeping on the blanket, her bare feet touching the cold grass

"Look, Awsten. She's so peaceful" Y/N said and she sat closer to me. I kissed her cheek.

"I think it's better to wake her up. She needs to brush her teeth then move to her bed" she said

I started tickling her. She didn't like it. "Daddy I just wanna sleep" she mumbled. "But you gotta brush your teeth sweetie"

"I'll do it tomorrow" she said while yawning.

"Alright, Aws. Carry her to her bed"

..........

(Y/N's point of view)

"She's fast asleep?" I asked my husband of 5 years

'Yeah realy peacefully" he said

He came closer to me. He had his two fingers on my chin lifting it up so that I could see his eyes. He kissed my lips slowly. I kissed back. His hands were on my waist and I had mine around his neck. He brought our body closer. Our mouth parted for air. Our foreheads touched. "I love you" he mumbled

I was getting really nervous. "Awsten...."

He quickly pecked my lips. "Yes?"

"Awsten I'm pregnant"

His face went bright. He looked at me deeply with both of his hands on my shoulders. "Really?" And I nodded.

He had one of his hands on my belly. He couldn't stop smilinga and so did I. "Babe! I love you so much" he hugged me with so much love. He kneeled and looked at my belly saying, "Hey, Kid. It's your dad talking. You're going to be a good kid cause you have an awesome dad. I love you so so so much"

Once again Awsten hugged me while he was still kneeling. I love this man.

I love my family

Hello peeps long time since the last time I write. You know, tomorrow is my economy and accounting final and i dont give a shit i wanna write this so here u go
Sorry it was short

Thx guys