Jealous

Y/N's point of view

We were on the Final Warped Tour! It's exciting yet kinda sad. My boyfriend's band, Waterparks and my band are on tour together.

"Alrighty Awsten. Good luck" I said and I kissed his cheek. He smiled and mouthed 'thanks' as he ran to the stage. I watched him from backstage.

After he played it was my band's turn. He did the same thing as what I did. He kissed my cheeks. The show was so sick. The crowd was crazy in a cool way.

(Time skip after the show)

"Oh babe you were amazing' he hugged me

"Thanks. Awsten I stink and am sweaty" I said while I was still in his arms

He grabbed my bass that was on me. He held it for me. Oh what a man.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Awsten asked

I pulled my hair strands away from my face, "Uhm I don't know. Walk around and meet fans and other people? But like while we're together"

"Okay sure if that's what you want"

......

We cleaned ourselves from sweats and I changed my clothes into a black As It Is shirt and black shorts. I held Awsten's hand and looked at him. "Aw babe you're so pretty" he said and he quickly pecked my lips

We got out of my band's tour bus and started walking around in warped. He had his backpack on. Oh my he's so cute.

Two fans started approaching Awsten and asked for photos and their posters to be signed politely. They said thanks and we continued walking.

"You're a fan, huh?" Someone pat my left shoulder and it was Patty Walters himself. "Oh hi" I greeted with a nice smile. He noticed I was wearing his merch. "Hey Patty" Awsten smiled.

"You look really hot in that shirt" Patty chuckled. I knew he was joking but Awsten seemed to be offended (?)

"Uhmm hehe thanks. I really like the design and it's comfy" I said

"Oh my gosh Patty, Awsten, and Y/N hello can I get a picture with all of you?" A girl in a Neck Deep shirt asked

"Oh yeah sure" Awsten said quickly

The girl gave her phone to her mother. "Uhm okay Awsten can I hug you for the pic?"

"Of course jelly bean" he said and the girl covered her mouth with her hand cause he called her Jelly Bean

"Uhm you look really good in that As It Is shirt, Y/N. Can you hug Patty for this photo, please?"

I smiled awkwardly but I didn't mind though. "I'm good with that" and before I even moved my hands, Patty hugged me and the girl did the same with Awsten.

After the photo was taken, Awsten quickly put his arms around my shoulders, hugging me from behind. I thought Patty felt a bit uncomfy so he stepped back. "Anyways Patty Y/N actually wanna get a drink" Awsten said, so that I could 'stay away' from Patty.

"Oh I have a can of monster in my bag. If you-"

I understood Awsten must felt annoyed so I cut Patty, "Thanks but I wanna try other exciting drinks. I had a can of it before show"

"Oh okay then. By the way I watched your show from afar and it was amazing as always" Patty commented

I gave him a smile, "Ah thanks. So Pat I wanna find a drink. Talk to you later"

....

We left Patty and Awsten had been very protective. He had his arm over my shoulders. We didn't avtually get a drink.

....

After 30 minutes of wandering around, we got back to Waterparks' tour bus. Otto and Geoff was out watching different bands play.

I sat on the lounge couch and Awsten came closer to me slowly.

He had his hands on my shoulder, eyes on me. He sat n my lap, facing me. He began kissing my lips. Softly then roughly. His tongue began to play with my lips, a signal that he wanted me to have my mouth open so I did that. He had his tongue in my mouth.

My hands were on his back as our lips were doing their jobs. He let out a soft moan which was hot.

Suddenly, he was above me. He gave my neck soft kisses, then sucking it. He left a mark or two making me moan. Then, he examine the art he just made. My hands were on his chest.

He kissed my cheeks. softly and deeply he whispered, "Y/N, You're mine"