You're My Yellow, Lovely

A/N lets pretend ciara never existed here so awsten didnt date ciara okay hehe

Y/N's point of view

My name is Y/N Wigington. Geoff is my brother and he's in the band called Waterparks.

His band members are Awsten and Otto. The first time I met them, I couldn't take my eyes off of Awsten. I really love the band. It consists really amazing and talented people. Time by time, I started to have feelings for the lead singer.

At first I find him annoying. Fuck it, man. He's sooo good looking yet bitchy and talks too much. I thought at that time.

But then, as time passed, we got to know each other better. He still talks a lot. He's still loud. But became less annoying.

...

Waterparks were on tour. Today I got to see them perform and meet them, since today's show was held in our hometown. I've missed Geoff so much. Oh and I also couldn't wait to see Awsten.

...

"Geoff!" I ran towards him and hugged his sweaty body "oh my, I've missed you" and I let go of the hug
"I've missed you too" he said and put his hand on my shoulder

"Y/NNNNNNNN" Otto ran from afar, with his drumsticks on hand and hugged me

"Hey Otto" I greeted him while I had my head rested on his chest. Otto is happy most of the time. That makes me happy as well.

I didn't realise the purple one was already there. "oh.. Hey Aws" I greeted
He was the only one I didn't hug
"Hey Y/N. How are you?" he asked, smiling
"I've been doing quite well" I replied

Well, I really wanna hug Awsten right now. I just feel a bit awkward whenever I was around him. Maybe it's because I had feelings for him?

.....

The boys showered afterwards. I waited for them in the tour bus like I used to do, while shoving chips in my mouth. I sat on the lounge, feet not touching the floor. I had them on the lounge, crossed as I dug into the bag, fishing for more chips.

When I licked my fingers, tasting the leftover salt, Awsten came in and I quickly let them out and cleaned my hand with wet tissue.

"Hey Y/N" he greeted
"Hi" yeah just that

I swear to God he fucking smelled good. His hair that was still kinda wet, well he looked so cute with it.

"I need your help" he said
"Oh, okay, sure"

Why was I so awkward. Well, when am i not actually to be honest...

He grabbed his acoustic guitar and sat next to me
Awsten Knight sat next to me. I'veknown him for quite a long time but I still got butterflies.

He started strumming.

"So.. I've written a song. I'm gonna play it right now and I need your opinions"

I simply nodded. "Why me though? I would just say it's good"

He looked left and right, gripping his left hand on the guitar tighter. "Well, first of all you're the first person I met here. I need to work fast on the new album so if you think I still need to replace some lyrics with other words, kindly tell me. And second of all.." he stopped talking for a brief moment

He looked at me in the eyes

"I've never really played in front of you. I mean, like this. I would also want to hear thoughts from you" he grinned

My smile went bigger. I couldn'ttake my eyes off of him. But then I did so it wouldn't be that awkward. As I did so, I asked, "Alright. So what's the song called?" I also shifted myself closer to him but the main reason is that my previous sitting position was not that comfy.