Chapter No # 4

Chapter No # 4

Khushi hanged call and cry out... Muski disturb hearing her mother's sob...

Muski: Mommy why are crying?
Khushi: no Baby Mommy is not crying... Come have sleep...
Muski: I know Mommy You al mishing pa ( I know mom you're missing dad)
Khushi: yes yes Baby I am missing Your Papa...
Muski: Mommy why Papa not stay here?
Khushi: Papa have so much work na that's why he is not staying with us....
Muski: but he didn't tame to mee ush ( but he didn't come to meet us)
Khushi: don't worry Baby Papa will come soon.... Now sleep...

(Muski sleep with Khushi..... But Sleep is far away from her both are thinking about their moments...)

Flashback
Arshi Room...
Khushi is looking herself in mirror... Arnav came out from washroom.. And looking at His Beautiful Wife wearing white netted saree with blue dots.... He hugged her from behind and drop kisses on her neck... 

Khushi: Arnav jii...
Arnav: hmm.... 

(He is busy in romancing....)

Khushi: Arnav jii suniye na...
Arnav: hmm I am hearing Jaan...
Khushi: I want Baby...
Arnav: ah really Jaan then we have to work hard na...
Khushi: huh how?
Arnav: let me show you my tubelite Wife....

(Arnav pick her and keep on bed and smooch her lips... And start kissing her every part of body.... Khushi closed her eyes feeling shy...)

Khushi: Ar...nav..ji....
Arnav: hmm...  

(Rubbing his lower part with hers she moaning...)

Khushi: St..op.. It Arnav.. Jiiii...

(Arnav come to top and captured her lips removing her saree both cloths are on floor... Both is inside of blanket and khushi is moaning his name and he is getting more energetic to hearing her sexy moans.... After sometime both exhausted and layed in eachother's arm....Khushi on his chest....)