Chapter No # 9

Assalam o Alikum Friends how are You all... Shocked to see Me here (Arshi Tia) but I'm Sorry Friends I'm not Tia Di, but Twinkle_alisha, who will post Her all Stories on Wattpad on behalf of Tia Di... Since She wanted and provided Me Her ID with Password... But due to busy Schedule and My own Stories I couldn't able to Update but no worries... I will just Update it...

Do Read, Vote and Comment..

THANK YOU...

*********************

Chapter No # 9

Muski: Masiiiiiiii, Chachuuuuuu

ArShi Smiled

Arnav pick Khushi is his arm and both enter like that in farmhouse...

Aman: Welcome again Bhabhi....
Khushi: Thanks.... I am not talking to you both you guys did not tell me that you guys blurted out to him about me...

**************************************

Lav and Aman look at eachother then at Khushi and giving sheepy smile

Lav: what to do darling we can't see our friends like that so i decided to tell ASR..
Aman: And we are glad that you both are together again...

(Arnav smiled playing with Muski on his lap who is giggling ...)

Khushi: Thank you if today he did not come to me I don't know what will happened to me...
Arnav: Shut up Khushi ... Did not I said you before that if Arnav is here then only Khushi is here otherwise Arnav has no meaning to live...

(Khushi smiled and went to flash back...)

Flash Back....
Khushi was roaming here there because of evening party their first love anniversary so Arnav held party in RM and Khushi is looking everything as its grand party where Arnav is going to announce their Engagement and Wedding.....

Khushi running here to there and Arnav sitting on sofa talking with Aman regarding menu of dinner for party and then he saw Khushi was going to fell from stairs and before he run to hold her but he was late as Khushi rolled on stairs and hurt her head blood ozzing.. Arnav run while screaming...

Arnav: Khushiiii.....

(He took her in his room and called doctor as she is not gaining her sense... Doctor came and checked ...)

Doc: Don't worry Mr. Raizada she is fine just got little wound it will heal in 2,3 days its not deep...
Arnav: Are you sure Doc ?
Doc: Yes yes I am sure she is fine ..? I have her injection she will consicious in 2 hours...
Arnav: Thanks Doc..
Doc: If she feel pain then give this to her...
Arnav: Ok thanks ..