Chapter No # 7

Chapter No # 7

Arnav,Muskan reached home as Aman told him Address of Khushi's house...
Muski run inside calling her...

Muski: Mumaaaaaa ...

(Khushi smile and extend hand to her...)

Khushi: agaya mera Bachaaa ... I sooo miss You today...

"Dont You Miss Me Jaan"

Khushi went numb to hear Her Husband husky voice after so long... Khushi look at door way.. And gets shocked to see Arnav...

Khushi: Ar..navvv....

(Arnav walk to her and she look down and Tears started to roll down from her Eyes...)

Arnav: Muski go get fresh and take rest ok Bacha...
Muski: ok Papa...

(Both drop Kiss eachother Lips and Muskan went in her room.....)

Arnav: why Khushi? (with hurt painful voice)
Khushi: Ar...nav I...
Arnav: is this your thoughts about me Khushi? am I that b***** to leave you in this damm condition when you needed me most Khushi? You snatched My Fatherhood feeling when you were Pregnant why? Am I not deserved?

(Khushi shooking her head negative.. And Tears rollinhg from her cheeks...)

Arnav: you think this much low about me Khush?

(Khushi's throat went dry and she gulped her saliva & no words coming from her throat... Arnav's anger raised seeing her silent and he shout...)

Arnav: speak up damm it? speak up why???
Khushi: because your Sister wanted to kill me and Your Daughter... She killed Our First Baby she is witch... She dont want me to stay with you.... Because of her today I cant walk because of her today i am not with you do you get that ..... Because I never try to snatched her right from you you, Love your sister ...

(Arnav was hell shocked to hear these confessions from her ....)

Arnav: our First Baby??? Sh..she killed..
Khushi: yes Shayam and Anjali did all these till date... Because they wants your property...