Nineteen

Harry's POV
The door opened and we fired the guns we had brought. We ran inside and split up. Zayn and I went upstairs. Then there were two ways we could go. Zayn took left and I took right. I walked slowly down the hall.

"MMMMMMMMHHHH!" I heard from the room on my right.

I slowly opened the door and went inside. The muffled sounds came from the closet. I slowly opened the closet.

There was a girl sitting there, duct tape wrapped around her head, wrists and legs. She was eyeing the gun in my hands.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to save you and Niall. I'm Harry."

I brought her legs out of the closet and over my lap. I took out my pocket knife and took out the scissors and began cutting the tape. I stopped right above her ankles to not cut them.

"I'm going to rip this off, it's going to hurt, okay?" I said to her. She nodded her head.

I ripped the tape off her legs and she let out a small scream. I ripped it from her ankles and set it down.

"You okay?"

She nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her small body and brought her out so i can get her free faster.

I ripped the tape from her hands and she let out a whimper.

"I'm going to take the tape off your head. I'm so sorry if it hurts, I don't mean to hurt you."

I grabbed the beginning piece and started to rip it off of her face slowly. She let out small whimpers as some of her hair got pulled off.

Her hair ends were dark red and her roots were golden brown, which came down to about her ears.

I finished with taking the tape off of her face.

"Are you okay?" I said, putting my hands on both sides of her face and wiped the tears that had fallen down her face away.

She nodded. "Niall?" She asked. Then I remembered from when Niall called at the hospital, she couldn't speak. So Niall has been working on her speech.

"I don't know. But let's get you out of here, Yeah?"

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Zayn was outside of the room.

"Let's go find the others." I said.

"Yeah." He agreed.

We went downstairs and went into the kitchen. We saw Liam and Louis.

"I'll take her. Go give them a hand." Zayn said, extending his arms.

I handed him the girl and went over to the other lads.

"Niall's in here." Liam said.

I looked around for anything I could use to open the cabinet. Then I found something. I grabbed it and went over to the cabinet. Liam and Louis moved. I put the flat side in the door of it and pushed against it. Water poured out. It kept coming out.

"The waters going down! Keep going Harry!"

I pushed harder. Then the door flew open. Snakes and scorpions came out, as well as blood. Niall was in there. I grabbed him and pulled him out. I laid him down.

The girl came over to him and put her hands over his chest. She pressed down over and over again.

Small pops filled the air. She plugged his nose and put her mouth on his. His chest raised.

She continued to do CPR. After minutes of silence, Niall's eyes flashed open as he took a deep breath and began coughing. He sat up and the girl held him as he continued to cough and cry.