Sixty Seven

After we finished, we put the girls to bed and just hung out.

"We need to get married." Niall whispered.

"That we do. We've been engaged for more than a year and a half right?"

"Yeah. And had two girls."

"And a wife with memory loss."

"We need to get you checked out tomorrow to make sure that nothing is wrong."

"Okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day came and Niall and I went to the doctors. They asked me to come in.

"You were gone for a while. Are you sure you don't remember anything?"

"No. All I can remember is that I arrived in Finland, the night I arrived I got taken by someone. I woke up and I was tied to a chair. The next day from when I woke up, I got sold to some people and they gave me to Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock. We walked outside and someone told us to stop. We slowly turned around and Jade Thirlwall hit the man with a bat. We ran into a car and Jesy handed me to their manager and we left. We got on a plane and took off. Through the middle of the flight I looked out the window to see that we were gonna crash into the ocean. I got up and there was no one alive. I called Niall and then jumped out of the plane, soon landing in Montana."

"Okay. I saw three different places where you lost your memory. Do you remember any pain at all? In your lower area?"

"Umm...." I thought, running a hand through my hair. "I actually do. But it wouldn't be possible to get pregnant again just after giving birth, could it?"

"Yes it can be. There's nothing that says that you can't. So, with that said, I'm going to run an Ultrasound."

We ran the routine and I anxiously waited for something to come up on the screen, but nothing did.

"And you aren't pregnant yet."

I silently sighed. Thank god I wasn't pregnant yet. I just gave birth a few months ago!
~~~~~~~~~~
We got home a few later and Perrie was passed out with Blake in her arms. Zayn was sitting next to her also passed out with Jade in his arms. Niall took out his phone and took a picture of them and probably sent it to him.

Niall and I went upstairs and laid in our bed.

"I'm kinda glad that I'm not pregnant." I said.

"I'm kinda glad to. I mean, we've got two babies that we should wait until they're around 2 to start again."

"Yeah. That is if I don't get kidnapped before then."

Niall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep.