Eighty

Louis's POV
The girls were quiet on the way home. Quiet all through dinner. Quiet all through movie time. Didn't even fight with me when I told them to go to bed.

I stayed up watching movies when I heard soft footsteps coming downstairs. I looked to see Blake coming downstairs.

"You okay?" I asked softly. She shook her head. "Come here."

She came over and climbed up on the couch. She cuddled up to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Uncle Louis? Is mommy and daddy going to be okay?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know." I said quietly.

"Who did this to them?"

"I don't know."

"What do you know?"

"Not a lot. Your mom and dad have a big chance of never waking up, when they don't, you two will live with your uncle Greg."

"But what if we want to stay with you?"

"I don't think you have a choice. It just depends on what the judge says."

We stayed quiet. We continued watching what was on tv for a while. Then I got a phone call. I got up from the couch and went to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Louis Tomlinson? Godfather of Jade and Blake Greenwood?"

"Who wants to know?"

"This is the hospital Niall and Annebelle Horan are in. They are both awake."

"Can we come see them right now?"

"Yes. Since you're family."

"Thank you so much for letting us know."

"Yup."

I hung up.

"What was that?"

"Your mom and dad are awake! You wanna go get your sister and get your jackets and shoes on?"

She ran up stairs. A few minutes later, they came running down. I grabbed the car keys and went inside the car. I drove to the hospital. Almost immediately after I parked, the girls opened the door.

I laughed and got out. They took my hands and pulled me towards the door. We went right up to their rooms.

"Okay, be quiet. Don't be super loud. It can be hurtful to your mom and dad." I said to the two.

"Okay. We'll be quiet!"

I opened the first door, which was Annebelle's room. She was talking to her mom.

"Mommy!" Blake said, running up to her bed.

"Hey sweetie!"

Anna's mom helped Blake up on her moms bedside.

"Do you wanna go see your dad while Blake says hi to your mom?" I asked Jade.

She nodded. I took her to the next room. No one was in there.

"Wow such a party in here." I said.

"Hey Lou." Niall said with a raspy voice.

"I brought you a little something."

"What?"

Jade came out from behind me. I helped her up on the bed and Niall wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"Hey kiddo. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay."

He held her for a few minutes.