Letter to reader

Wattpad,

The internet.

January 15th, 2018.

Dear reader,

Hey, it's Saint here! I jumped in head first with Fragments of His being. Plays are a format I'm familiar with, but I haven't written one in forever! Thanks for reading something a bit unusual from my end. I really enjoyed this book, so much so that I'm working on a novel version. 

As usual thank you for your support. It was great to read the comments and see how you guys felt about the format. Thank you all so much for reading. It means a lot to me! I'll be trying some other formats very soon, and since I enjoyed writing this so much I'll definitely be uploading more plays.

Yours forever grateful,

Saintc.

*If you enjoyed this book enough to check out my others, here are some recommendations!

The Babysitter [Ongoing/Humor]

Antonio Martinez has a hard time fitting in. For one he wasn't born in the USA, and as a result he has a funny accent the kids at school make fun of. New money was looked down on in his private school, and the former top of the class had it out for him for stealing her spot.

Antonio didn't think things could get any worse until his mother asked the son of her long term boyfriend to keep an eye on him and his siblings- in other words, become their permanent babysitter.

And that was how Antonio's social life was completely ruined.

Symphony [Ongoing/General Fiction]

sym•pho•ny [símfənee]
(Plural sym•pho•nies)
Noun
Complex musical composition: a major work for an orchestra, including wind, string, and percussion instruments, usually composed in four movements, at least one of which is in sonata form.

Alejandro is what you would call a prodigy, a musical genius. Growing up as a blind student of the piano has always been hard. He'd had to prove time and time again that he was worth the effort, and eventually clawed his way to the top.

But his handicap threatens to shatter his future dreams and aspirations. How on earth is he supposed to play in a symphony if he can't read music?

There comes help, there comes hope, and there comes the biggest compromise in the form of love from another man.

Bedazzled [Completed/Fantasy/18 Parts]

Jeffery is sick, sea sick.

After a mysterious creature from the depths saved him from drowning, Jeffery just can't seem to keep his head out of the water. Bound in lust and put in a compromising situation, Jeffery makes an astonishing decision to go forth to find this merman.

The Genius [Completed/Teen Fiction/27 Parts]

Wyatt Wilson has always been at the top of his grade. He's wining every quiz, debate and academic Olympic under the sun. His teachers adore him, his mates envy him and everyone generally thinks his parents are genuinely proud of him. But that's not the Wilson household for you. Meet the Wilsons, a family of seemingly generational artists. Wyatt's parents aren't interested in grades and scholarships; they're interested in art contests, exhibitions and art style. Every Wilson can create art... except for Wyatt.

As Wyatt struggles with being accepted at home, a new threat in form of a foreign exchange student threatens to take his place at the top of the class. Can Wyatt cope with losing the one thing that makes him relevant?

Acceptance [Completed/Romance/32 Parts]

Andrew, a twenty-six year old literature graduate has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity, to arthritis, and then anorexia after drastic attempts to lose body fat, Andrew grows more conscious of his body. He shields himself from the rest of the world in a reserved cabin tucked away in a small town where he dwells in solitude and self pity. But things can't stay the same forever and Andrew's carefully planned out walls fall around him with the arrival of his Uncle's fiancee's son Ethan.

But Ethan will more than disrupt Andrew's 'perfect' life. He'll also teach him the sole act of acceptance.

Nerd Alert [Completed/Humor/27 Parts]

Alexander isn't your typical nerd. He'll say what he wants, do what he wants, and verbally bash you while doing it. That's what Travis, a soccer player assigned to be tutored by Alexander, hates most about him.

Confusing feelings, a drunken party, and a month of tutoring was all it took to get Travis to realize he was head over heels for the sharp tongued Alex.

Now, if only he knew where Alex's sarcasm switch was.