Comfortable

Nay POV

"Baby just let me use the bathroom, I promise I'll be quick." I've been trying to use the bathroom for a good two hours, but every time I try to shift her off of me she does the cute whimper that cracks my cold heart.

"You promise?" She asked looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

Not the fucking puppy eyes, gah damn it now I don't wanna move, but the urge to pee was so damn strong.

"Yes, baby I promise, now let me up before I urinate all over me and you," I said wiggling from underneath her, she loosens her grip on me and rolls over to the other side of her bed.

I got off the bed and ran to her bathroom, shutting the door. Struggling to unbuckle my belt, I almost shed a tear when I finally made my sweet release in the toilet.

I heard movement on the other side of the door. I hurried up and washed my hands thoroughly. Exiting out the bathroom I noticed that Dee wasn't in the bed anymore.

"Deanna!? Where are you girl?!" I called out, peeping my head out the door.

"Kitchen!" She yelled back. I walked out and made my way to the kitchen.

She was sitting on top of the counter eating pizza while scrolling on her phone. I leaned against the island watching her intently.

Her face was all blotchy and red from crying earlier, her hair was still in a bun. She looked so tempting, in her basketball compress shorts and sports bra, Showing off her baby abs.

"Can you please stop staring at me like you are about to devour me?" I snapped out of my explicit thoughts and smirked at her.

"Can you please stop looking like a full course meal?" I replied back, approaching her.

I slowly separated her legs walking in between them, resting my hands on her hips, bringing her closer to me.

"Well can you?" I whispered against her lips, brushing over them with my lips. My Lil baby face had a devious look to it like she was planning something.

She grabbed my neck to hold me in place, her tongue quickly dart out and licked my bottom lip and top lip before sticking it back in. She raised an eyebrow and tilt her head.

"No I can't" she answered, pushing me back and hopping off the counter. Ya girl was stuck, like actually stuck. I got myself a Lil freak, can she get any better?

Joyce POV

"You just had to lose your fucking temper, like seriously, she was the best damn point guard and center we had on the team but you had to fuck it up!" My coach yelled at me, I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time.

She's been going on about this for about an hour or so, I fucked up, I get it.

"As the team captain you should be the one to convince her to come back, you got til next week Wednesday."

"I'll get her back by the end of tomorrow," I said getting up and dismissing myself.

Fuck man, I didn't mean to go off on her like that, the look in her eyes is very haunting, I just need to be honest with myself, I truly do love  Deanna, but after she turned me down I was pissed.

I took out all my anger on her in practice, I tried to find any little mistakes she did and make a big ass fuss.

"So what now?" my Co-captain Jade asked me, as soon as I entered the locker room.

"Gotta convince her to come back, coaches order," I replied back sitting down on the bench. I ran my fingers through my curls out of stress.

"That shouldn't be a problem, cause if she doesn't come back she gotta go back home. She's here on a full ride because of basketball. If she ain't playing ball then she can't stay, that's the rule." Adrian piped in.

I nodded my head in agreement, that's true she's here on a scholarship, so she going to have to come back.

"Ight practice is over, I'm heading to her place now"

"You know where she lay her head at?" Jade asked me.

I nodded my head, as I opened my locker and grabbed my gym bag slamming it shut and walking out.

Deanna POV

"BRUH CHIIILLL!!" I screamed out as Nay wrestled me for the last Oreo cookie.

"Nah fam that's my damn cookie, I bought the pack." She responded putting me in a headlock as I reached for the cookie.

"I don't give two fucks now, no fucks now, no fuck now, no" I singed biting her arm.

"Ouch! What the fuck Dee!!" She yelped clutching her arm.

I grabbed the cookie and yelled in victory. I glanced at her sideways and saw her pouting. I rolled my eyes and bit half and gave her the other half.

"Thanks, babe, gimme a kiss," she said taking the half and puckering her lips.

I leaned down towards where she was sitting and gave her multiple pecks on the lips.

"Such a baby bruh," I said chuckling.

"But I'm yo baby so deal with it, and put 2k21 in. Imma show you who the real victor is," she said popping my ass cheek.

"Chill with the gay shit nah!" I yelled at her rubbing the spot she hit.

"Shut up, you want daddy to rub it for you?" She asked smirking.

I ignored her and put in 2k21 grabbing both controllers. I plopped down next to her and gave her one controller.

She laid down on my lap facing the TV. I sat back getting comfortable as well.

"Gimme some more kisses bae," Nay said puckering her lips once again. I shook my head and complied with her wishes, adding some tongue.

"Damn girl." She said in a daze.

I laughed and started picking my team and players.

I love how she got me to be so comfortable with her or around her, and we just met. She got a vibe that draws me into her more every second, every minute of every hour, and could possibly be every day.

She is truly a keeper and I just hope she won't hurt my heart; it's delicate like glass, once it breaks it cant be fixed. Unless you have a dust pan and some gorilla glue. 

________________________________________________________________________

Well, there you go...

Hope you enjoyed it. if you didn't (🖕🏾💯)

Anyways

Vote, comment, and share

Peace Out Girl Scouts!