I'm Daddy

Dee POV

I was already home from the hospital, chilling in my bed watching re-runs of Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire eating a bowl of cinnamon frosted flakes. Zay left an hour ago to tend to Joyce needs.

She's awake and in pain but will recover in due time, so I wasn't worried anymore. I texted and called Nay every minute and still no response, I know she was the reason of putting me in the hospital.

I think its better if we don't see each other I'll be damn if I am a victim in an abusive relationship, Mama ain't raised no bitch best believe that. I knew her ass was too good to be true, and that what hurts the most she was too good, but her mind is fucked up and i don't have time for that.

For now on I'll focus on school, sports and family; making sure I  maintain good grades and keep to myself and have minimum  friends about like 3 friends.

Man, I'm starting to get a headache, I got up to put my empty bowl in the sink and then turn the A/C down it was cold as fuck in here. It was in the middle of the afternoon, I was relieved from my classes for three weeks with my assignments, homework and project excused.

If me getting hurt on campus get this type of privileges then please  by all means knock a nigga tooth out....I'm playing don't come for me,  ya low life cum buckets. Anyways I snuggled under the covers hugging my body pillow and continue to watch my show.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Aww hell noooo, I just got comfortable are you fucking serious bruh, damn man. Can't relax for nothing around here, I knew i should of accepted University of South Carolina, my people could be friendly when they wanted to be, but other than that, on a regular day we mean as fuck, and don't bother nobody.

Knock! Knock! Bang! Bang!

"I'M COMING HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES, DIRTY BITCH!" I snapped, I don't know what's been up with me, ever since I woke up from the mini coma,  my attitude goes from 0-100 real quick... real fucking quick nigga.

I got to the door and opened it without looking through the peephole. There she stood like nothing was wrong with a blank mask as her facial expression staring me down like I owe her an explanation.

"Fuck you thought shit was sweet? Get the fuck away from my front door now, immediately, ahora, rapido." I snapped.

"who the FUC..... get inside I'm not about to argue with you in this hall way." Nayliana said trying to come inside. I shut that shit down real quick.

"Look Nayliana, I'm done with you officially done with you, you put me in a damn coma, and you try to come here like shit is all good.... fuck you get the fuck away from my door and leave me the hell alone." I said calmly pushing her roughly and slamming  the door in her face, making sure I lock the door and the windows and balcony.

Now if y'all don't mind I'd like to snuggle my covers and pillow and continue to watch my damn show. Ungrateful selfish beings.

Nay POV

"Yea wassup Lil mama, I'm going to need a new key to room 626, you think you can make that happen?" This girl got me flirting with the damn apartment manager.

"Y-yea sure anything for you." She said, she was pretty...too damn pretty look like she spend a whole ass day in the mirror.

She came back with my key and I gave her a wink, making my way back to Deanna apartment. I unlocked the top and bottom lock and opened it up.

Fresh Prince Of Bel Aire theme song was playing loudly, I quietly close the door and took my shoes off. Placing them on the show rack, I slid the key in my pocket and made my way to her room.

I peeped in and saw that she was asleep, how the hell can she fall asleep with the TV so damn loud. I took my time taking off my pants and shirt leaving them folded on her dresser. I walked on the other side of the bed and got in.

I slowly pulled her closer to me,  not trying to wake up her up just yet. She thought shit was over, it ain't over til I say its over.

I slither my way down underneath the covers, moving her til she was laying on her back, I slowly separated her legs so I could go in between.

My mouth was hovering over her clothed sex, making my mouth water. I pulled her loose gym shorts down with her boxers taking them all the way off. Damn she was a heavy sleeper, or must of been really tired.

I pushed her bottoms of the bed and went back to my position, I inhaled her scent, almost fainted at the delicious scent. I was yearning for her, i leaned down tracing my tongue along her clit spelling my name slowly.

She stirred a little moving away from me, something in me snapped when she moved away from me. I yanked her back to my face and went extra deep in her pussy fucking her with my tongue, in and out in a quick pace.

"OH FUCK MMHHMMMM!!!" She screamed out, her hands flew to my hair gripping it tight not letting it go. I put her legs over my shoulders and sucked the soul out of her pussy licking every part.

"fuck yes daddy, more!!" She moaned out grinding her sweet delicious pussy against my tongue as I flatten it while she grind against it. I stuck two fingers in her thrusting hard and deep, making her back arch gorgeously. I Kept thrusting while eating her out like a starve man, sucking all the juices like a Caprisun.

I felt her clench around me fingers, giving me the signal that she was about to bust. I sped up  my fingers, hitting her G spot over and over.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck YES DADDY!!! OH FUCK!!!" she screamed out as she cum down  my throat,I licked her clean making sure i didn't leave nothing.

"My baby taste so good." I moaned out as I kept licking her pussy.

"F-fuck stop no more." She moaned out pushing my head, I slapped her thighs notifying her to not push me away.

She lifted the sheets up and screamed bloody murder.

"NAY WHAT THE FUCK!!!"  She pulled away quickly trying to get off the bed. I grabbed her waist and held her down, moving up to her face I stared straight into her eyes. Her whole demeanor showed fear, and I was okay with it.

"Don't you fucking dare run away from me." I whispered into her ear as I grinded into her. She whimpered softly trying to move away again. I quickly popped her thigh for disobeying my order.

"Nay please stop I don't want this." She begged tears slowly falling down her beautiful brown eyes, god she was so precious to me.

"Just..just hear me out Deanna please just hear me out baby." I pleaded as I snuggled into her neck. "please baby."

"O-okay" she whispered ever so softly. I looked up into her eyes and gave her the most sweetest kiss, as I switch positions with her,draping her over my body.

She snuggled up to my neck breathing softly. I sighed out in content as I rubbed her back slowly.

"Im going to tell you how it all begin, so don't fall asleep on daddy."

________________________________________________________________________

Well there you have it I'm sorry for those who thought they had trouble seeing this chapter, I mistakingly published it when I was trying to save....Oops shit happens.

I am so thrilled that you guys enjoy my book, blowing up my PM about the next update even Kik me, I was surprised so I thank you all for supporting my book

Yea my bad with the sex scene....I don't really have a freaky mind. Im the "untainted" one in my group of friends....tired of being called a "Nun" shit is fucked up....ANYWAYS....

make sure you Vote, Comment, and Share.

Peace Out Girl Scout!