Calm down- zach request (violet)

I was talking to my gay best friend as I saw Zach walk into school, we have been dating for about a year and always gets jealous when I talk to my best friend Tyler because he doesn't know he is gay. I hugged Tyler and walked over to Zach as he looked extremely pissed "what?" He looked behind me like I had just hurt his feelings then looked back at me and licked his lips.

"Violet meet me at my house after school I have to get to class" he left and went to class, Tyler walked back over to me and laughed "you can tell him I gay you know " I laughed and smiled "I know it's just fun to get dicked down" Tyler laughed and I walked to class.

As school came to an end I walked out the front of the school to have hands go around my waist, I jumped away to see Zach smiling at me "you ready to come over" I kissed him as he returned the kiss but roughly. "Let's go" we walked hand and hand to his car as we got in I turned on the radio and sang along as his hand found my thigh and slowly moved up.

"Zach what are you doing" he rubbed my clit through my underwear due to the fact I was wear a skirt, "nothing babygirl" I let a small moan out as he slid off my underwear and stuck a finger in me moving in and out, "omg zachy" we turned down his street as he took his finger out and smirked "no why did you stop"

He laughed and turned into his drive way, as we walked into his house we said hi to his mom and dad and walked up to his room, "mom we are going to study so I'm going to shut the door" I looked at him due to the fact that the last day of school was tomorrow and we didn't have anything to study for "Okay" he shut the door and walked over to me.

He gave me a quick peck then slowly moved down my neck, we heard a knock at the door as he grabbed a book and his little sister walked in "violet hii" she ran and jumped in my lap giving me a hug "hey Reese how about you let me and Zach study then I'll come and play with you after Okay?" She nodded her head and ran out of the room shutting the door.

Zach began kissing down my neck as he pulled off my shirt that I had on and left a hickey on my boob, he unhooked it from the back "let's try a new position today babygirl" I nodded my head as I tried to hold back a moan.

Since my underwear was off Zach reached under my skirt and began rubbing my clit, Zach kissed my neck and bit lightly leaving a small hickey "no more hickeys we will get caught " I moaned as I could now feel his boner on the back of my thigh. "Yeah but then Tyler will know your mine and only mine babygirl"

I got down on my knees as I pulled down his sweats and he took off his shirt, I kissed his tip and slowly sucked on in as he threw his head back holding in a moan. I put all of him in my mouth as he let out a small moan, he stood me up and leaned me against the bed as he pulled my skirt up. 

He ran his tip on my clit to tease me, I let out a quite moan as he ran it down my slit and slowly slammed into me, he went faster and faster till all you heard was heavy breathing and skin slapping together. I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans as he reach his hand over and rubbed my clit  "I'm going to cum" his thrust got sloppy as I clenched around him and came.

He pulled out and came on my butt, he went a grabbed something and cleaned it off "Tyler's gay" he shot me a look as I put my bra and shirt back on and he got dressed "what do you mean he is gay" I laughed as I looked for my underwear realizing they were still in the car.

"Um he likes guys, Baby my underwear are still in the car can you get them for me?" He walked over to me and smashed his lips on mine taking me by surprise "why didn't you tell me that the first time I got jealous"

"Because we have the best sex when you are jealous, you do it faster and play with my clit more, babe I really need my underwear if you want me to go stay" he laughed and nodded his head "well maybe I'll try and do that more when I'm not jealous and where are they in the car?"

I looked at him and smiled "Where ever you put them after you took them off" he nodded his head and thought, he laughed and pulled them out of his pants pocket "forgot I put them in there" I hit his chest and laughed as I put them on.

We heard a knock at the door and his mom walked in "Can I asked what y'all really did concerning tomorrows the last day of school?" Zach laughed as he handed her a random book "I needed help writing my extra credit because I'm failing reading my teacher said that if I write it by tomorrow she'll fix my grade" I nodded my head as she put the book down and left.

"Next time let's go to my house so I can moan as loud as I want and you could fuck me on the kitchen table" I walked out to go and play with Reese as I heard him laugh.  "I love you violet " I walked back to him door and blew him a kiss "I love you too Zachary"