The Secret life of an american teenager-daniel •

(This is based off the show and like I'm only going to do one or maybe two parts, if you want me to continue it please let me know or make it a book? Also if you haven't seen this you should go watch it, it's great).

*backstory, y/n is a 15 year old girl just getting back from band camp while Daniel is a 16 year old drummer *

I walked in my house and saw my mom in the kitchen "there you are, I think you marched yourself off a cliff , you dad went back to the office and dropped your sister off at a friends house. You know if that band director wants to do all those fancy drills that go on for hours and hours he should just move to North Korea. That man is a nut"

I turned around after putting my French horn down and overlay over the chair, "mom no he is not" she put some food on the plate "I don't know it just seem matching for hours with a French horn going nowhere seems pointless", "nowhere? We could end up at the state championships ".

I grabbed my French horn and walked to the bathroom "I made pot roast your favorite " I looked down the hallway to see if my mom had followed me. I sat my case down and opened it up then pulled my horn out, I took a box of pregnancy text out and took one.

I waiting till was done and read my results....

Pregnant

——

I walked into school the next day and saw Daniel there, with his girlfriend? I walked to my locker and my friends ran up to me "we saw him" I looked at them weird "saw who?" They were surprised "the new counselor Logan Paul, the new sexy single counselor" I looked at them and gave a fake smiled.

"Oh" they looked hurt, "oh you have something better than Logan Paul" I looked at them like I had just dead, "I had sex" the looked shocked. "Who", "no you didn't " they went back and forth "you couldn't ", "How was it " I just stood there.

I looked past them, to see Daniel with his girlfriend or fuck buddy nobody really knows anymore because he have sex with everybody in the school. Why did I fall under his spill and now I'm pregnant by that guy he isn't even close being ready to have a kid.

"You have to give us something more that one night a band camp" I looked at them "it wasn't that great " they look at me weird, "what do you mean", "I'm not even sure it was sex guys, I didn't even know what was happening till like two seconds and then it was over" I quickly Lowered my voice.

"Okay maybe you didn't have sex, maybe it was like a really bad dream and you think you had sex" aspen said "yeah. Or maybe it was just a really bad guy that she had really bad sex with. I mean c'mon on, who was it" Lydia said "he doesn't go to this school it was just somebody at band camp.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us" I looked at them and gave them a small smiled, "I'm telling you now ", "yeah why are you telling us now " I brought my books to cover my stomach as Lydia gave a sad look. They both realize what I meant "that's the second Bell I have to go" I walked away as somebody walked up to me.

"Hey I was watching" I cut him off "hi" I pushed past him and walked to class but stopped in front of Daniel and stopped, as he looked at me I turned red and walked away but he stopped me "woah hey you" I turned to look at him "y/n right" I looked at him as he laughed a little.

"I'm just messing with you, you don't think I could even forget the night we spent together at band camp do you?" He moved my bangs out of my face and smiled. He walked away as I held back my tears, geez what was I going to do.

——
I was now in the bathroom with my two best friends with three pregnancy test, all three came out positive

I'm a dead girl...

——
After a long talk in the schools bathroom I decided that going to the doctors would be best, to see maybe if I have something making me test positive even if I'm really not pregnant.

I sat in the waiting room for hours, surrounded by kids and babies.

I sat at the dinner table listening to my sister talk about the dress code, my dad got mad and started talking about us not having sex, but it's a little to late for that talk.

After dinner my sister and we're cleaning the table and my mother and father were talking about my game tomorrow. "Can I talk to the two of you alone" I said as they both looked at me, "you have to talk to them alone about what you finally decided to wear a bra" my mom shot my younger sister a look as the phone started ringing.

"Go get that it's probably for you" my sister walked out of the room as I sat down, "must be serious she's sitting down" my dad said "why the long face" I was about to tell them something that could ruin everything.

"It's for you, it's some guy" my dad turned to me "you have a boyfriend that's what your trying to tell us" I grabbed the phone "George let's give her some privacy " they all walked out of the room.

"Jack, no. No, sorry I don't remember you" who the hell is jack

——
I'm now at this weird party with jack, an after party for the win the football player just had. As jack got food on his plate I felt sick, "you sure you don't want anything" I nodded.

"This is kinda my first date" I nodded, "it's mine too" I smiled jack was really cute when he was awkward.
——
"You want me to trick jack into thinking he made me pregnant " I looked hurt "I can't" I looked towards Daniel "um why are you looking at the drummer " I looked back at them "he's in the band, anybody who's in the band can go to band camp" Lydia said.

"Oh no" aspen said, "you didn't" Daniel started walking over to us, "hello ladies " Lydia and aspen walked away. "So y/n is that you date " I nodded "oh please he isn't you type" I rolled my eyes and jack walked up. "See you at band practice " we walked to the dance floor and started dancing.

Oh god, I'm falling in love with jack... while I'm having Daniels baby

——