i fucked my student -Daniel•

I walked into my class and sat at my desk as all my students filled the empty classroom, "good morning students" I said as the bell rang and soon daniel seavey walked in mid-class "Mr.seavey, detention" he nodded as he sat down and luck his lips while looking me up and down.

As I finished my last class as the bell rang Daniel stayed behind, "so would you like to tell me what's been happening" he looked me up and down as I sat beside him "I haven't been getting a lot of sleep is all Mrs.y/l/n"

"Daniel you have to understand that you need to get to my class on time, what's keeping you up late?" His eyes went wide as he blushed and looked away from me "dreams" I nodded "like nightmares" he shook his head and laughed a little.

"Like high-school teenage dreams" I nodded while getting up, catching on to what he meant "well Mr.seavey I suggest you satisfie those dreams before next week or your going to have bigger problems than detention" he laughed "kinda can't do that" he said under his breath as he let out a giggle.

"A why would that be" he laughed as he stood up "it would be very inappropriate Mrs.y/l/n" I looked at him weird. "How come" he laughed as once again look my body up and down as he leaned against my desk "teacher and students are not aloud to do anything outside of school work" I laughed

"I'm your dreams Mr.seavey" he nodded as he smirked. "Main role Mrs.y/l/n" he looked down at the ground as I got up and giggled. I shut the door and closed the blinds "please Mr.seavey act these dreams out" he looked up to me with list in his eyes as he looked at my body. 

He grabbed my waist as he back me against the wall, he kissed me slowly bringing it down my neck as I let a light moan slip "don't worry there will be a lot more than that". He whispered in my ear as he slipped his hand up my skirt, he rubbed my clit as I threw my head back "Fuck"

"do you like that Mrs.y/l/n" I nodded as he kissed my neck, "go bend over your desk of me" I unbuttoned my top barely and did what he said. I slid my skirt up my legs as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"I've wanted this since freshman year" he said as he slipped my underwear down and took off his pants and boxers. He slid into me a I let out a moan and he let out a few grunts each time he thrusted into me.

With each thrust he went faster and faster, he snaked his hand around my waist and rubbed my clit "oh Fuck right there Daniel" he rubbed faster as I felt a knot at the bottom of my stomach.

"I'm going to cum" I said as I leaned my body against his and he kissed my neck "so close" I came as he pulled out of me and I got on my knees.

"Do your dreams end like this Daniel" he nodded as I sacked on his tip and took him all the way in, as I deep throated him once more he shot his load in the back on my throat.

We both got dressed "you better be in class early Mr.seavey, you don't want detention again now do we" he laughed and shook his head and he exited the room.