- ✿ ; Made For You [Suga]

— ✿ ; Made for You

written by hannah | -oreovkookies

— ✿ —

min yoongi stood away in a far distance, his eyebrows furrowing together as his eyes would glance in your direction seeing you talk to your best friend kim namjoon. he would gently bite down on his bottom lip trying to read you and the way that you felt.

yoongi didn't typically have a problem with reading girls emotions and how they feel about him, because quite frankly he could almost get any girl he wanted. almost. because you were an exception.

countless times he would try to be with you but you would push him off telling him that you didn't want him and that he could automatically check you off his list. when he heard you tell him that one day he was confused as he rested the palm of his hand against the sky blue colored lockers, "what list?"

you just laughed before swinging your book bag over your shoulder forcing a tight lip smile, looking into his eyes you spoke, "you min yoongi have already given yourself the label of one to not keep a girl. why waste both of our times when you just wanna get in my pants? i mean either way that's what you're gonna tell people. true or not, right?"

his lips would part but before he could speak, you slammed the locker shut, walking off while keeping your head held high while shaking it in disbelief. any other girl he would have laughed loudly in the hallways catching other's attention before shouting out with a smirk, "big mistake! any girl would have wanted to be you!"

but this time he did not, he had a weird feeling in the pit of stomach feeling as if heart belonged there, eyes burning as he wanted to cry and that had confused him. it had taken him nearly four months to realize that he was head over heels in love with you, heart burning with a passion as he'd stand off in the hallways, nearly hearing the fast pace of the beating heart, hands becoming sweaty with nerves as he would make an attempt to say "hi." to you in the hallway's and offer his assistance to you in any of the classes you shared.

soon enough he found the two of you beneath the midnight blue kissed with the stars and the moon, his back pressed against a tree on top of a hill with his arms wrapped around you. no, the two of you were not together but instead the two of you developed a friendship.

you were very aware of his feelings and perhaps you had developed the same one, finding yourself madly in love with min yoongi but you wanted to take things at ease and not jump the gun. waiting for the right moment for you to confess, or perhaps he'd ask you to be his first.

yoongi smiled to himself before ducking his head into the crook of your neck, pressing a soft kiss to the gentle skin before saying aloud, "i'm so in love with you." this wasn't the first time he had said it aloud, but this was the first time where you started to say it back. "i'm in love with y-"

but something had caught your eye as his phone laid upon the grass, illuminating with a text message from the contact "baby girl" along with a red heart emoji. you cleared your throat before getting up, forcing his arms off of you. he was hurt as you had pushed him away and didn't finish your sentence, tonight was the night where he wanted to ask you to be his.

"(y/n)? what's w-wrong?"

you didn't look at him, before pointing at his phone that head some seductive message on the screen. "l-look, it's not-" but you shook your head, a frown curled up on your lips as you picked up your school bag. "i got to go."

"no! wait!" he tried to call out to you before you ran down the hill before shooting him a text and this time his phone read "the real love of mine" and he choked out a sob as he read your message, "maybe you should sort out you're priorities before speaking to me ever again. which, i don't think is possible. goodbye min yoongi."

he ran his hands through his hair, tugging as he screamed in frustration. no, he wasn't talking to other girls he stopped the moment he knew he loved you, he thought he had deleted all of their contacts or at least change their contact names to keep a platonic relationship. but, this was one person where he forgot was even in his contact and her messaging him was more than just bad timing.

  — ✿ —