- ✿ ; (SMUT) Sexy Dance [Taehyung]

— ✿ ; Sexy Dance [Taehyung]

written by lily | -oreovkookies

— ✿ —

i was learning a dance routine in my free time. some of the dance moves were a little bit scandalous, but i still learned the dance.

i was practicing alone in the dance studio during the evening. i got the song ready and pressed play on my phone, the music now playing out from the speakers around the room.

i bent my knees, slowly moving down into a low squat, before standing back up, curving my back and pushing my butt up while doing so.

i moved my hips from side to side, my footwork precise.

i bent over, keeping my legs straight and flipping my hair.

taehyung's p.o.v

[y/n] had text me saying she was going to be at the dance studio tonight. i thought i'd pay her a visit.

i never really get to see [y/n], she tells me she gets embarrassed and prefers being alone when practicing.

i know she's good, jimin told me – he was her dance partner in a competition once.

i walked across the corridor and towards the studio door.

before going in, i looked through the door window, and saw [y/n] moving her hips in the hottest way.

slowly and quietly, i opened the door. she didn't notice me.

i bit my lip as i watched her lower into a squat.

she bent over keeping her legs straight.

god, she looked so hot.

i could feel myself getting turned on.

your p.o.v

i was continuing to dance, bending over again and keeping my back straight.

all of a sudden, i felt a pair of hands on my hips.

my eyes widened.

i felt someone lean on top of me, before feeling wet kisses on my neck.

"hello, jagi."

i sighed in relief when i heard the voice, knowing it belonged to tae.