- ✿ ; Hip Thrusts [Jimin]

— ✿ ; Hip Thrusts

written by lily | -oreovkookies

— ✿ —

you loved watching jimin dance, he was amazing at it.

you especially loved it when he danced sexy, it would turn you on so much.

one evening, jimin was alone, practicing dances, "no more dream" in particular. you decided to surprise him by coming to watch. you walked quietly down the corridor, reaching the big hit dance studio.

you slowly opened the door, revealing a sweaty but sexy jimin.

he hadn't noticed you yet and he continued to thrust his hips. you bit your lip as you walked over to a chair at the front of the studio.

jimin saw you, and his eyes widened as he continued to dance the routine. he saw you biting your lip, and with a smirk, walked over to you.

it came to the part of the song where jimin showed his abs.

he pulled up his shirt, revealing his rock hard muscles. he bit his lip and began moving his hip. you were about to reach out to feel them, though he skipped back, teasing you.

you pouted. the song was coming to an end, and he noticed you pouting. he did the last dance move, ending the routine.

you clapped as fast as you could, he was so good.

jimin ran over to you and picked you up, your thighs either side of his waist.

he pressed a kiss against your nose.

you giggled.

you finger traced his chest.

"that was so hot, jimin oppa."

you buried your face in the crook of his neck, kissing and biting it lightly.

jimin laid you down on the floor.
he unbuckled his belt before climbing on top of you.

— ✿ —