Chapter 1

No one's pov:

Kim TaeHyung is a most innocent, sensitive, kind hearted, and beautiful boy you'll ever seen. A junior in high school that looks so adorable, he looks like he's in 7th grade (I still love TaeTae😘❤️).

"Chimchim!!" TaeHyung yelled across the hall for his best friend. He ran to him and giving him a tight hug. "Hey TaeHyungie!!!" Jimin cheered "ready for class?" Jimin asked.

TaeHyung nodded and went to his first class. He also had class with his other best friend, Jin. Jin was like a mother to them, making dad jokes when Tae and Jimin where down. He is beautiful but according to Jin he said that TaeHyung is beautiful then him but Tar said everyone is beautiful.

"Jin- hyung!!" TaeHyung chirped. "How's my baby doing?" Jin pulled TaeHyung and Jimin into a hug. "I'm fine Hyungie" showing his cute box smile you will die of, Jimin and Jin cooed but keep help but hug him. "Hyungies I ca-can't breathe" Tarhyung tried to breathe "I'm sorry TaeTae you're just so cute" Jimin and Jim said at the same time and started to fan girl.

But who can ever hurt innocent, beautiful, kind boy?

-

People say monsters are real.

There are.

Like Jungkook and his friends, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok or J-Hope. But deep down inside their hearts they have feelings. Even Jungkook he has feelings he's just really upset that he's cursed. He was a bad boy while fully human so where his friends. 

They live in a mansion on a hill in a forest.

Namjoon took care of them since they were cursed 5 years. Luckly no one knows about there secret.

"Jungkook!!, Yoongi!, J-Hope! I have something to tell you!!" Namjoon yelled from downstairs. The three men groaned in annoyance and went downstairs in the kitchen were Namjoon was waiting for them. They all sat down and waited for him to speak.

"So... we are going to school first thing tomorrow" Namjoon announced. They we're in shock because it's their first going to school. they only been home schooled.

"What!?" they all said in shock. "We're starting school tomorrow" repeat himself with no emotion yet scary. "Why do we have to go?" Yoongi said coldly but Namjoon kept his temper down "Because we learn easier and enjoy the human life." Namjoon spat back "But we don't want no one know what we are" Hoseok argue. 

The word 'what' cling to Jungkook. While Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon we're arguing jungkook decide to end it. 

BANG

The three men look and saw a crack on the hard wooden table. "Stop arguing, are so annoying!!" he growled. It was quiet for a while "Geez it won't be that bad, I don't want to go either, but I don't know what the point is going when there will be people raising our temper... you know what happens." Jungkook said with dark eyes. The three were defeated "I know but we had to control it and that's final" Namjoon spat. he eyes are starting to glow. Namjoon my be the leader but Jungkook is very strong.

Jungkook gave up "Fine, Whatever" we stood and went to his room. For some reason felt like something was going to chance his life. He shrugged it of then took him a shower.

Who would know that at school change the four beasts life?

----------------------

Jungkooks beast

Yoongi's Beast

J-hope's Beast:

Namjoon's Beast: