Chapter 3

No one's pov

A lot of questions run through his head. "Is he the one?" "Why a boy?" "How come my heart goes crazy when I see him or think about him?" "Will he love me of 'what I am?'

"Jungkook!!" Namjoon snapped him out of his thoughts or feelings. "What" Jungkook said with ice tone. "I said what are you thinking about?!"

"Nothing!!!!" Then with that he stormed out of the kitchen. He went in his room with a lot things running into his head.

"That smile" Jungkook mumbles. He still remembers that small yet beautiful smile that boy gave him.

 He still remembers that small yet beautiful smile that boy gave him

He remembers his beautiful features. His soft like purple hair, his skin looks smooth and miky, his small figure. Every about him. Is beautiful.

"Should I talk you him?" the raven haired boy thought out loud.... Which was a bad idea.

"Talk to who?" Hoseok asked with a smile on his face. "No one" Jungkook spat at him with his eyes glowing. "Come on, Jungkook, what's wrong?"
"I said nothing!" Jungkook roared at him. J-hope sigh in defeat.

He was about to say some but

RUMBLE

RUMBLE

RUMBLE

The two rushed out of the room. They know what the sound means.... Their rose.

They went in the basement were they met up with Yoongi and Namjoon. "Another peddle fell" Namjoon spoke, breaking the silence. "Yeah" that's all Yoongi can say. "We still have enough time, you guys, right Jungkook" J-hope tries to cheer everyone up but failed. Jungkook said nothing and went up stairs into his room with an emotionless face.

Namjoon sighed "Come on, he's probably tired"

"Yeah, let's go sleep" J-hope trying to assume that he's tired and not upset.

-In Jungkook's room-

Jungkook flopped down on his bed. "Maybe I should try to" he mumbled to he self. He was wondering why the boy, Kim Taehyung makes his Heart flutter "And we still have time"

He didn't know what to do he was clueless. All he want is some sleep.

---------------

So guys, maybe I'll do a long chapter next time. LOVE YOU GUYS