Chapter 2

Jungkook's pov:

RING

RING

RING

My fucking alarm went off, I tried turning it off but no use.

Crash!

I went rage on the clock causing it to shatter in pieces. I got up and just realized that we have school today, that means... we have to deal with problems-

The door burst open cause me to snap out of my thought. Looking over glaring at the who did was Yoongi glaring me as well "I was seeing were awake."

"I am. But you don't to bust in my room my like that!!" I spat him earning a glare from him "Well dumbass we could just leave you here all by your self" he argue back. I was going to say some but Namjoon interrupted us "JUST GET READY ALREADY!!" he yell at us causing to jump a little.

J-horse (I love you Bobi) was laughing at us "You too Hoseok!!" he frowned mothed 'bitch'.

(In the kitchen)

After we all got(7) ready and ate our breakfast Namjoon wanted to talk to us. something very important.

"So... we are starting school today..." he started off and we all nodded in agreement "..so that means we are in the outside world surrounded by humans.... and we have to keep our anger under control or else everyone will know 'who' we are. And we need to be on our best behavior and try not to rip someone head off. And finally if you get angry remember what I've shown you all, got it??"

I rubbed my head from him talking so much, so annoyance. We all agreed but I never keep my promise. I smirked I thought that I will see fear in their eyes.

"Jungkook, are you listening?" Namjoon asked, I nodded my head with a lot of thoughts running threw my head.

Namjoon's

I can tell Jungkook and all of them is up to something. But can't wait have a girl under me to be honest but at the same I want someone that I can love of who they are..... also me. Yes, we have feeling but feeling the angry of a beast is unviable. The only way to turn human again is we need to have someone in love with us or else

"Namjoon, did you check 'it'?" Hoseok asked me. I know what 'it' was. I walked down in the basement to check on the four roses that are place safely in a glass cover

 I walked down in the basement to check on the four roses that are place safely in a glass cover

(They all look the same)

"It looks like we all are on the same amount of peddles" I mumbled to myself. We were curst at the same time and same place because we were there together.

"Namjoon come on!" Jungkook yelled from upstairs "Don't rush me!!" at spat "We are gonna be late!!" Hoseok complained. I sigh and took one last look at the roses before I left.