BTS Reaction to you having depression

Jin: He would walk into the living room and see you crying he would run to you and hug you tightly letting you cry. He would calm you down by telling you good things about yourself and how much he loves you.

Yoongi: He wouldn't notice at first but as soon as he hears you crying he would bring you to your shared bedroom and cuddle with you noting to himself that he would always make sure you were happy and not thinking bad/sad things about yourself.

Hoseok: He would always make you smile by being himself he was your hope, your angel. He would always hug you and tell you how much he admired you and loved you. he would always push you to do new things with him, whenever you were with him your sadness faded as happiness set in.

Namjoon: He would see you were starting to grow distant from him, so he would try to make you happy. Unfortunately, it didn't work he sighs not giving up as you didn't crack a smile or even laugh. He gets off of the floor and starts to walk towards you, but proceeds to trip and break a glass on the night stand. You giggle slightly Namjoon smiles slightly as he made you laugh just by being himself...well his clumsy destruction self.

Jimin: When you don't pay attention to him he suspects something is wrong. He would always take you out make sure you were always happy. His goal was to make you so happy you forgot about your depression, so for that to happen he would always encourage you when you tried something new and he would make sure you felt good about yourself by telling you that you were gorgeous and pretty, he would also make sure you would know he loves you.

Taehyung: He would cuddle you and hug you he would become very touchy and would spend most of his time with you. He would kiss you and make sure you know he loves you. He always wants you to be happy, so he would buy you food. He would often make you smile just by being Taehyung weird and dorky. He would spoil the crap out of you to insure your happiness.

Jungkook: He wouldn't really know how to help you but he soon figures out that you just need someone to be there for you and to listen to you. He would always talk to you and listen to you talk about your problems comforting you always and kissing you. Insuring you were as happy as you could be, because after all the only thing you needed was Jungkook to be there.

Ok so this reaction was trash I know but I'm having writers block also I'm thinking of making a fluff and angst book since I'm pretty good at writing those type of things. Anyway's I hope you enjoyed my trashy writing.