BTS reaction to you dying

Jin:

He would be devastated at your death he would stop at nothing to make sure the killer was caught. He would cry his self to sleep and wouldn't eat or drink the members would be worried about him and would constantly try to get him to eat but he would always refuse.

Yoongi:

When he found out about your death he froze he couldn't believe you were dead. He would blame it on him self faking his depression worse. He, like jin wouldn't sleep or eat and would bury himself in his work trying to keep his mind off of your death.

Jhope:

He wouldn't be the little ball of sunshine he was A.R.M.Y would notice and try to make him feel better but it didn't work. All he wanted was you he wanted to hug you and hold you and kiss you, but now he couldn't you were gone and he was left alone and depressed.

Namjoon:

Namjoon wouldn't cry in front of the members because he didn't want them to see him, their leader weak, but as soon as he was alone he would cry. He threw things across the room breaking everything in his path. He hated how he felt he felt alone and sad he didn't like the feeling he needed you.

Jimin:

He would start to cry and break down when he heard about your death. He would be comforted by the members trying to make him feel better he pushed them all away wanting nothing more than you. He missed you and regretted fighting with you. Her blamed himself for your death and he hated himself. He slipped into depression soon after started drinking his life was spiraling out of control and it's all because of you.

Taehyung:
He would cry and break down as soon as he heard you had died. He couldn't take the pain he hated feeling the way he did. He felt lonely and depressed. He didn't want to talk to anyone and BTS along with A.R.M.Y started to get worried. They wanted to make sure Taehyung wasn't having any bad thoughts they wanted to make sure he wasn't going to commit suicide. Though he put on a happy face it was obvious to see he was in pain.

Jungkook:
Jungkook wouldn't know how to react. He didn't know if he was sad,lonely, or mad. He was angry at himself for not protecting you and now that you had died he thought your death was his fault. He would spiral into depression not letting anyone know. He would cut himself everyday and cry over you and your death.