BTS reaction to his parents not liking you.

Jin:
He would be really sad and hate the thought of his parents not liking you. He wouldn't break up with you because he loves you so much but he would definitely be hurt.

Yoongi:
When his family didn't approve he pretended he didn't care but on the inside he was sad and it hurt him dearly that his parents didn't like you.

Hoseok:
He would probably have to stop himself from crying. He might have broken up with you but I think that's unlikely. He loves you so much and wouldn't stop. Though he is disappointed that his parents don't approve of your relationship.

Namjoon:
Since he is the leader he would be very calm about the situation he loves you very much and would explain to his parents how much he loved you and how treat you were trying to convince them to approve.

Jimin:
He would frown bearing his parents disapproval. He would try not to scream and yell but he would obviously would be angry at his parents for not seeing he good in you.

Taehyung:
Since Tae is big on family his heart would break hearing that they didn't like you. He would probably real up with you but soon after regret his decision and try to get you back.

Jungkook:
The maknae would be sad but he would talk to his parents. He would be kind of like Namjoon but also like Jimin. He would talk to his parents while not eh inside he would want to scream at them and yell.