EPISODE 35: QUENZIE'S POV PART 2

Thank you for subscribing. 😀 Please keep supporting #Torn. Mas exciting ang mga susunod na chapters. Nag susulat na ko ng chapter kahit asa office.

Enjoy 😀
****************************************************

"Aeve come on! Hurry up! We're already late"

I shouted furiously.

Aeve has been living with us for 3 years now together with her mom. I kinda get used to her being by my side. However she is such a slow poke. Madalas kaming late because of her.

"Aaaaeveee! i WILL LEAVE YOU!" I rushed outside then sumakay na ko sa likod ng sasakyan.

"Kuya let's go. Let's just leave her" 

Iiling iling si Kuya Drew sakin.

"Sir magagalit po mommy niyo pag iniwan natin si Aeve" sabi ni kuya Drew. 

I hate this!  I will be late again for the nth time.

"Good morning kuaaaaa Drew" then she flashes her signature smile. A heart warming smile yung feeling na mapapa smile ka din.

"Thank you for waiting for me Quenzie" sabay hug nya sakin amd puppy eyed at me.

I can't afford to be mad at her when she's being so warm like this. Her smile melted my anger away.

I just sighed and bow my head.

"Let's go kuya" I said and stare blankly into space. 

We arrived with just a moment to spare. 

Thank God we're not late.

Class started. As always ang ingay talaga nitong si Aeve.

She's like a kid. She keeps on running around. Laughing, eating, charming other people with her smile. 

"Quenzie. Bro tara na" aya ni Myk sakin to eat lunch. Tapos tinulak tulak na ko palabas. 

I looked at Aeve first, I was about to ask her eat lunch with us.

She signed "NO" and waved at me. I smiled at her. 

"Bro hayaan mo na yang girlfriend mo. Para isang oras lang kayong hindi magkikita" then he pushed me to go outside really har muntik na ko madapa. Lakas talaga mang asar nitong si Myk.

"For the record Aeve is not my girlfriend, she's....." I stopped talking. 

Aeve is my.

my...

my.....

I wondered...

Who is she to me?

Friend?

Sister?

More than that?

I can't understand.

"You like her" Myk is flashing his grin.

"No dude. Come on. Let's just rush to the canteen. I'm hungry" cutting his imaginations about me and Aeb. 

Di ko alam if I like her or what not. I liked being with her. There's something inside me that wants to protect her. Mananakit lang ulo ko so I just shrugged the idea off and continued walking to the canteen.

I sat down while Myk is ordering the food.

Bakit siya na order?

Syempre sabi ko libre ko siya in return siya pipila at bibili ng food ko. hahahhaa. Less hirap para sakin. Knowing Myk gusto niyan palaging libre. Mayaman pero kuripot haha. :D