Red Trailer

So when it comes to ships I have very specific tastes that not everyone will agree with. Like Hunters Dream, I know its not cannon but I love it and there will be "subtle" hints of it thrown into this story. If you don't like this ship you can always just view those interactions as them just being close friends. 

<><><><>

No's one pov

The beginning chords of "Red Like Roses" are heard

"The musics nice" Kali said sweetly, causing a few people to roll their eyes at her. If this was because of her comment or because she was a Faunus it wasn't clear.

as the black reveals the words:
ROOSTER TEETH presents

"What the heck is Rooster Teeth?" Tai asked while scratching at his head in confusion.

"Maybe it's the name of the person who brought us here?" Summer said optimistically, Qrow gave her a deadpanned expression.

"If that's the case then they have a ridiculous name" He stated simply which made a few people snort in amusement.

The text glows and scatters in red and white petals, and the full moon is shown amid falling snow and a floating red petal.
a new series by MONTY OUM

"Alright who's-" Tai began to say only to be interrupted by Raven whacking him in the head, causing Qrow and Summer to laugh.

Several more petals join the original, which passes over the words and dissolves them in red and black.

A figure in a red hood and flowing cloak is seen under the moon and in a snowy landscape, the cape constantly producing dozens of wind-blown rose petals.

"They have a cape just like yours Sum" Tai said cheerfully. A smile appeared on Summers face, could this be her child?

An altar is seen near the edge of the cliff that the person is standing at, who turns and walks away to let the audience see the rose symbol on the marker and the words "Summer Rose - Thus Kindly I Scatter".

A chilling silence fills the room. A horrified expression appears on Summers face.

"I-I die" She said weakly while on the verge of tears. Qrow who was sitting next to her quickly pulled her into a hug as she breaks down.

Raven and Tai are completely frozen stiff, they didn't know what to do. I mean what do you say to someone who is destined to die?

Everyone else was just as lost on what to do as them. They didn't know her what kind of comfort could they provide?

"I don't care what the stupid wall says, I won't let you die" Qrow says stubbornly while tightening his hold on Summer. She doesn't say anything she just holds him tighter.

After some time Summer has finally calmed down. And silently they all turned their gazes back to the tv, which has now un paused.

The red-hooded wanderer slowly walks through a snowy forest, where shadowy, beastly shapes quickly dart through, before coming to a clearing and looking around at the sight of around a dozen black-coated, red-eyed Beowolves circling their prey.

All of the future mothers, except Raven, gasp in worry for the small child. Kali and An gripped their husbands hands while Summer griped Qrows.

Three decide to dash forward and attack through jumping, but the figure disappears in a swish of rose petals, and the creatures crash to the ground and look up.

"What just happened?" Tai asked in bewilderment.

Outlined by the moon's light, her cape swirling around her body, is Ruby,

"She looks just like you Summer" Raven stated with a small smile on her face. Summer grinned largely at the screen, this was definitely her daughter.

who reaches behind her in slow-motion, pulls out a rifle, and fires a shot that blows a large part of a Beowolf's head out in a burst of blood-red smoke.

"And she kicks ass just like you to" Qrow said teasingly while ruffling her hair which made her whine and try to fix it, causing a few people to laugh.

More Beowolves start to attack as Ruby lands. She leaps over the first beast and shoots it in the back, then, still in the air, blasts another one's side and gets into a position where she can fire at the third dead center. She rolls back and stands, unfolding Crescent Rose into its larger - and deadlier - scythe form.

Summer turned very slowly to face a shocked looking Qrow.

"Qrow who told you it was okay to teach young children to use a deadly weapon like a scythe" She said in a scolding tone of voice. Qrow turned to give her a bewildered look.

"How do you know I taught her?" He asked, Summer just raised an eyebrow at him which made Raven and Tai laugh. Before Qrow can try to defend himself the tv un pauses.

One of the braver Beowolves goes forward, but Ruby merely spins, hooks its body in the curve of her blade, smiles at the camera as the monster growls, and fires the sniper section at speeds that sever the creature's body in a shower of petals. Both halves land on the ground, continuing to bleed roses, and the rest of the pack charges.

"Well if I did teach I most have done a good job of it" Qrow said offhandedly which made Summer roll her eyes in amusement.

Ruby, rotating the weapon, unloads her spent bullet and drives the blade into the ground, firing from a single spot at several approaching monsters until one swipes at her feet, narrowly missing as she jumps up with Crescent Rose and blasts back, digging it into the ground again when she sees more creatures emerging from the woods.

"For someone so young she is definitely quite skilled" Ghira said in admiration, a few others nodded in agreement.

A Beowolf almost gets her with its claws, but she twists out of the way, fires at the monster in front of her to make the weapon and wielder spin, and kicks at the one behind her. She twirls the scythe and cuts down Beowolves from both sides, dodging another attack to hook a beast in and blast out at an approaching creature to kill both.

Ruby leaps over two, goes in to dismember and cut down one, and catches another's neck in her blade with her on the beast's back before pulling the trigger and beheading it while flying upwards. Two Beowolves follow, but she shoots her way down and slices them up when she has to block from a wolf's swipe on the ground, which pushes her back and lets her see the large number of enemies left.

"Skilled or not that is a lot of enemies" Willow stated feeling a little uneasy about the situation the child was in.

Nodding, Ruby drops her previous cartridge, inserts another with a cross symbol, loads it in, and blasts off at a higher speed than ever before,

"Well I guess we know what her semblance is now" Tai said cheerfully.

coming at the dumbfounded Beowolves like a rocket when she converts the scythe to a sickle-shape and spins her way through the mass, cutting up and down, left and right, leaving bullets, rose petals, and blackened body parts flying into the air. She disembowels them quicker and quicker until the last one falls, she blasts into a jump, and lands in a pose with her scythe hanging behind her as bullets rain from the sky.

"Well damn short-stack your daughter sure knows how to kick some ass" Qrow said and Summer puffed out her chest in pride of her future daughter. Her inevitable death forgotten for now.