CHAPTER NINE: EIGHTH MONTH

END OF TIME
NINE- EIGHTH MONTH

Dear Shawn,

Eight months huh? It's been a while. I still miss you though. I don't really know what to say for once. Filming has been the usual. We have one month left before it's finished, and then it's press for the next few months.

Did I tell you? I saw all the boys this month, when the will was being sorted out. The band, Andrew, your parents, John Mayer, Camila Cabello, Ellen, Jimmy Fallon and a few other family members had shown up. I was surprised to the see the celebrities.

I was also surprised when you gave all your fan art you'd ever received to Andrew. He told me that he'd take it to Island Records to be hung up in his office. I was surprised when you gave a few small things back to Ellen, and when you gave John his guitar back. I was also surprised when all your awards and the rest of your guitars were split between your family and I. I was also surprised when I found out that you put the condo in my name, and that your money was split between your family and I.

Why would you give it to me, Shawn? That was for your family. I was bound to make my own money from being an actress. As much as I declined most of the things that were given to me, Karen and Manuel insisted that I kept them. They said that you would want me to have them, so I kept them.

I left all the guitars and the awards where they were in your condo. I still hadn't been back yet because I miss you. It'd only hurt more if I went back. All the memories would come flooding back, and I don't think I'd be able to handle that. I miss you so much.

Love,
Demi x