Chapter 1: My Beginning

Hello, my name is Aichi Sendou. I am a graduate student at Hitsue junior high school, also I will be attending Miyaji high school next year. I like to spend time with my friends and like to play Cardfight Vanguard.

I have recently started to write a journal, mostly in English, because of a certain sadistic tutor . . . convinced me so in an interesting way.

My life turned for the best since I discovered the game. I made befriended Misaki, Shin, Kamui, Kai and more. 

I wanted nothing more than for everyone to be happy with smiles continued on with their lives.

That is why I would never tell them about this.

This event took place right after the Card fight Vanguard Asia Circuit.

Yesterday morning, I was woken up by my little mature sister, Emi Sendou.

I staggered, feeling groggy, to the bathroom to do my bathroom rituals. Then I got dressed in a red sweater, black belt and dark blue jeans, grabbed my deck and cellphone and went downstairs. I was greeted by my friendly loving mother, Shizuka Sendou.

"Good morning mum," I said

" Good morning Aichi. Breakfast is ready," she replied.

" Thank you mum." I thanked her, then proceeded to sit on a chair and eat my breakfast. I looked at the opposite side of the table, where  Emi usually sat. Her breakfast was currently untouched. I stopped eating, feeling full, wiped my mouth with a napkin, then asked my mother why Emi isn't here.

"Oh, Emi left to get the mail, she is waiting for a package."my mother replied from the kitchen.

A second later Emi arrived with a small brown package by her side and an envelope in her hand?

"Aichi! There is a letter for you," she said handing me the envelope.

" Thank you Emi" I said, staring at the envelope. " It looks foreign." I thought,looking at the fancy writing  that was written in italics.

To Aichi Sendou

I turned around the envelope and saw that symbol.Immediately, memories flashed into my eyes, how my life got involved into my father's businness

" Is trouble storming in again? Is it from father? " I thought,staring mindlessly at that symbol.

" ~Aichi..."

"Aichi?"

"Aichi!"

I flinched when Emi called me.I turned around and saw Emi, looking concerned.

"Aichi, are you ok?" she asked, looking at me in critical detail. I regained my posture as memories of my tutor's unconventional lessons. " Yeah I am ok, Emi," I said, smiling, " I am just thinking about a friend."

" Oh ok! " Emi replied," Is this friend the one who sent the letter?"

"Yes." I lied, I don't actually know.

" Oh ok!" she said, then sat on the opposite side of me and started to eat her breakfast.

Still holding on the letter, shoving my deck and cellphone into my jean pockets. I told my mother that I am heading out.

" Ok, but don't forget to come back for dinner," she said, her head popped out of the kitchen.

" Ok mum," I said, put on my shoes then head out.

I jogged for a few blocks until I saw a familiar alleyway, I leaned against the red brick wall and opened the envelope.

I was worried at the very least when I saw what was written.

Dear Sendou Aichi

I need your help

There was an unknown force that entered the Earth.

 Please come to our family's secret location at midnight, unfollowed.

Reborn will be there along with his current student, Sawada Tsunayoshi, along with his guardians.

Inform your mother, Uno, and Reina about this meeting

 Sincerely your father

Sendou Kohaku

I burned the letter to ashes with my dying will flames I opened my cell-phone, called Reina and Uno to tell them about the unexpected letter. They both agreed to meet at the park that is close to my home. I ended the call, then I walked out of the alleyway and to Card Capital, I greeted Kai, Shin, Misaki, Morikawa, Izaki, Kamui and his friends with a smile on my face.

Morikawa goes right at the face and said with a confident voice." Ahh, my student finally came! As my student, you shall beat this little midget in a cardfight." he pointed at Kamui, obviously, Kamui was angry.

"That's because I beat YOU 34 times." Kamui glared at Morikawa.

"Why you-"

I smiled sadly at them, something tells me that today will be the last day of my mundane life. My life is going to change forever. Knowing how unpredictable mafia is, I enjoyed my last day before my life as a hitman will start again

Hello, my name is Aichi Sendou and I am part of the mafia.