Chapter Two: The Meeting at the Sea of Suicide

Once upon the time, there was a young boy called Aichi Sendou.

 He was a boy who suffered, beaten until he was black and blue, repeatedly slammed to a wall of failure.

Trapped in the halls of fear.

And yet, every day, he walks out into the world, hidden determination thrived in his fragile soul.

One day, he was approached by a certain person.

This person has hair that is white as snow, pale skin, and a pair of button round glasses.

His eyes full of mystery.

That person was known as Kawahira.

And that's when his journey to the underworld began.

Time: 01/01/2013 -7:00pm

Location:  Tokyo-Japan

Aichi Sendou walked out of his favourite card shop known as Card Capital, as it was near his home. All of his friends (Except Misaki and Shin) already left. So he wasted no time, walking straight to his home. when he arrived at his cream-coloured home, he immediately and said "ただいま."  (I'm home)as he took off his dark blue shoes." おかえり あいちいくん。"(welcome back.) his mother replied back, doing her business in the kitchen. Her mother was a nice young woman with ocean blue hair, tied into a low ponytail, her clothing consists of a turquoise skirt, sky blue shirt with a thin brown ribbon wrapped around her waist, and tanned shoes. Aichi walked into the dining room and said "エミはどこですか?"(where is Emi?)" 彼女は家にいません、彼女は彼女の女性の友人と出かけた."(No she is not home, she went out with her female friend.)

"Good, she isn't home, she doesn't need to know about this, along with others." Aichi thought as he sighed. A silence spread through the room, her mother knew his son well and said something to break the silence."大丈夫ですか?".Aichi breathed out and said " Mom." her mother blinked in shock as she hadn't listened to her son spoke in English,"Something's wrong, it's about father." Her mother listens intently as Aichi explain to her about his father's letter sent to him, how his sadistic baby tutor, dressed in a black suit will be bringing his current student.

Time: 0:00pm

Location: Aokighara Forest ,Tokyo- Japan.

In a sea of trees near Mount Fuji, a group of mafioso rested and discussed around a fire that was made.  Everyone showed different emotions, carefree, fascination, enjoyment, sense of adventure, extreme excitement, laziness. Each person is different in many ways more than one. They are connected whether they like or not. They are here tonight to for a meeting.All least all they didn't show any fear, all except one.

"No-good Tsuna, a mafia boss shouldn't show weakness," Reborn said, kicking Tsuna in the cheek, causing the meek boy to fall to the ground. The meek boy sat up, holding his cheek in pain,  "ひえええ、 リボーン。" (Hiee, Reborn.).

This meek boy is called Sawada Tsunayoshi. He is a short boy with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes. He is currently wearing a suit with a white undershirt, plus a black tie. He is 15 years. old He is known as 'No-good Tsuna' at his school in Namimori. His test grades are lower than average, overall he apparently has no redeeming talent nor any confidence. His mother is a caring housewife, his father works as a construction worker that manages all sites around the world. However, his father's 'job" as a construction worker is nothing but a cover-up. His real job is being the CEDEF boss of the Vongola Famiglia. One of the bloodiest and powerful mafia families in the world. This boy is the heir to the Vongola Famiglia, as Vongola Decimo.