Chapter 4: Alliance

"Forgive me Sawada Tsunayoshi, if Brook scared you due to his appearance." Aichi apologised sheepishly at Tsuna.

 Tsuna is staring at Aichi in disbelief. He observed Aichi with a critical eye, doubt swelling inside him. To him, he saw a girly boy in an oversized coat, with a kind aura.

Being kind can lead to downfall.

 Tsuna compared him to Xanxus, Vongola Ninth's adopted son. They are nothing alike, in spirit, mind and body and soul.

Tsuna doesn't even sense sky flames from Aichi.

Tsuna knows that he is kind, but he doesn't know who Aichi is kind to.

Tsuna sensed something unusual from Aichi, and that's coming from a student of a baby.

Tsuna is wary.

He must be staring at him for too long because he was once again kicked on the cheek by Reborn.

"No- good Tsuna, this is a bad impression of a future boss!" 

 "Ehhh!" he internally screamed out of shock. He must have been staring at Aichi too long again because he was poked on the forehead. "Sawada are you alright?" Aichi asked, a hint of laughter in his voice since he knew that Sawada has been staring at him in disbelief. 

Tsuna stammered "N-no I'm fine." Aichi smiled at him, before turning to Reborn, who was watching with amusement. 

What happened next surprised the brunette. "Good Evening Mister Reborn. It is nice to meet you again." Aichi greeted the sadistic tutor with a shallow bow. " Dopey Aichi, how is Vans? Is he still scribbling in his so-called-beautiful art?"Reborn asked with his squeaky voice, somehow able to make his voice sarcastic. 

Aichi chuckled, suddenly remembered Van's exclamation at Reborn's taste in art." Mister Reborn, it is good to see you again. Vans has been working on his art pieces of landscapes. "

He motioned everyone, "Good evening everyone," Aichi said in a sharp, soft yet stoic tone that made everyone including Brook (who was busy chatting with Yamamoto and Gokudera) blink their eyes and in Brook's case, kept his eyesockets on him. "I am Aichi Sendou, one of the candidates for the 70th mafia boss of the Fia Familaga, and. . ." he then gestured to his comrades, one hand to Brook and the other one to the opposite direction to the rest of his comrades.

"... They are my comrades." he finished, reflecting Tsuna and his comrades' attention to them. They stared at them and they stared at them.

"..."

"..."

"..."

" Oi oi oi, mind stop the staring game? We are not 6-year-olds here. Nor so-called UMAs that your little puppy is sprouting about."  the redhead said.

Gokudera Hayato turned around and snarled "Hah? What do you say ugly strawberry!"

"Says the grey squid." he refuted " Anyway," he sighed a tired look on his face "you may call me Reina. I am a sniper and Aichi's south gate." he pointed at Aichi, who looked sheepishly embarrassed. " He is a trouble magnet, so if he is in trouble, call me." he yawned while ignoring the screaming Hayato in the background.

This redhead is very sarcastic, loves eating blueberries, and is blunt and efficient towards others while very helpful to his precious people. Wearing opal earrings, a grey sweater instead of a dress shirt, black pants and leather boots, with an oversized wheat-yellow coat, with long sleeves . . .

is Reina, the south gate of Aichi Sendou.

"Haha, Tsuna is like that too," Yamamoto said, his right arm around Tsuna and the other around Brook. Tsuna should be scared of Brook, the talking skeleton, was instead shocked at Yamamoto.