END OF TIME

END OF TIME

DEDICATION:

To all those who have lost someone, whether it be a family member, a friend or a pet. It's not a bad thing to forget about someone you've lost, especially if it means moving on with your life without anything holding you back. But if it's too hard to let go, then don't.

I've lost a few family members and many pets in my time, and I forgot enough to get me through the day, but not so much to the point I forgot about them completely. As I said, it's not bad to forget. But, this book dedicated to is all of those who have lost someone in their time. I hope you enjoy, despite me making it a fanfiction.

COPYRIGHT;
Copyright © 2018 Jade Johnstone

All rights Reserved worldwide.

No part of this e-book may be copied or sold.

All rights are reserved to the author.

No part of this e-book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

DISCLAIMER;
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either a product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is completely coincidental.

[STARTED: 15.1.18]
[FINISHED: 15.1.18]

IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES, POINT THEM OUT AND I'LL EDIT IT. THANKS