I

*tock *tock *tock

I softly knock on the door. Not because I want to, but because I have to.

"Ne?" answered someone through it.

I took it as a sign that I am allowed to enter and twisted the knob like every ordinary door. My legs are steady as I entered the room but internally, I wanted to scream all sorts of profanities I know because how the fuck would they leave the elevator of this seven-storey building unfixed? I may look fucking young but every inch of me is almost four hundred years old!

And for god's sake I have to take the stairs from the parking which is six floors below just to reach this mother fucking room.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I said and politely bowed.

"Ne. How can I help you?" The man in the desk asked.

"Ah. Ye... I came from Chunsoo University." I replied with every inch of respect I can throw to this men.

"Oh! You must be the intern!" The second man near the photocopy machine stated.

"Ne." I replied and bowed lightly.

"Wae? Did I miss something?" The man in the desk asked again.

"KwangSoo-ah, he must be the intern from the law school. They are supposed to be sent and come in prosecutors' offices for field experience. Anyeonghasaeyo. I am investigator Jung Nam Doo. He must have been assigned to our office, right?" The man asked and came near me from the photocopy machine to shake with my hands.

"Yes sir." I replied and received his handshake.

"I sincerely hate someone calling me sunbae, so call me NamDoo-hyung." He said and smiled brightly at me. "It makes me look old. I'm just thirty-five." He added with a wink.

Ahh... life must have been hard for you child. Wanna make it harder? You should try to live mine. I don't grow old.

"Yes I got it, sir- I mean hyung-nim. Ah, mianhaeyo. I've been rude. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Min Yoongi." I said with a bow.

"It's alright, I understand. Namdoo-hyung tends to cut off things because he is too talkative. I am prosecutor Lee Kwangsoo. I am going to teach you so call me sunbae and show respect but don't be too stiff. Arasso?" The prosecutor of the office said and smiled at me too. He shook my hand and gave me a light tap in the shoulder.

"Ne sunbae. I put myself under your care." I said then bowed again.

"Why are you so adorable? You should be my dongsaeng on my next life." Namdoo-hyung stated as he squeezed my arms before going back to the photocopy machine to finish his work.

"He is always like that. He loves his little brother dearly." Prosecutor Lee whispered.

"What happened sunbae?" I replied in a low voice.

"He's with their parents and Namdoo-hyung can barely go home because of work. He must have missed them." He whispered his answer. "Take that desk and be comfortable. Okay?" He said in his normal voice and motioned me to have the desk near the windows.

"Ye. Thank you sunbae-nim." I said with a bow again before taking my seat.

Woah... It is too tiring being polite. You have to bow for a hundred times in an hour. Okay. I know that is exaggerated, but it is tiring seriously.

The sun is shining brightly. How did that happened when it rained while I travel to this building?

WOAH... WRITING MALE POV IS SOOOOO DIFFICULT.... BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.
VOTE ON iHeartAwards okay💜
Saranghae💜