III

Hello fam! Hahahaha I'm baaack.
Sorry this part took so long. Like what I said on my public message, I barely have time to type the chapters.
So people, pardon me for the syntactical errors and whatever.
THIS IS A RAW CHAPTER PEOPLE.
THIS IS NOT EDITED.
😊😊😊
Hope you guys understand...
ENJOY💜

One week later

*Time Skip brought to you by Jeon Jungkookie's banana milk*

"Hyung?"

*knock

"Hyung?"

*knock knock knock

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNNGGGG!!!!"

Then there were few loud knocks on the door.

*BLAG! BLAG! BLAG!

"WHAT THE FCK KIM NAMJOON!?" I shouted and loudly stomped my feet on the floor as I was forcefully shooked out from my deep slumber.

"It's just 5:30 byunshin-ah." I muttered after I opened my door. My eyelids are still heavy from the sleep I was catching on until this bastard tried to destroy the door.

"Hyung... I have a problem." He said helplessly.

"Me too... I lost my sleep." I replied sleepily still my eyes closed while leaning on the doorframe.

"Ahh hyuuung.. this is serious." He said frustratedly.

"Mwo?" This time I slightly opened my eyes just to see him on his boxers and socks while holding his uniform which are obviously wrinkly.

"Hyung... can I borrow your iron?" He pleaded slightly lifting the pair.

"I thought you sent it to Mrs. Shin's house for washing. You know that the clothes are already ironed when she sent it to us after washing. I paid her to do it." I said while unsucessfully glaring at him with my eyes half-closed which he replied only with a deep sigh.

"OMAYGAWD Kim Namjoon. Don't fuckin tell me that you fckin forgot to send it to her along with the other dirty clothes!?" This time, my eyes are wide opened because of the sudden realization.

"Hyung, I got a long quiz this morning with my devil professor and I know you won't iron it for me that's why I would do it myself. Just let me borrow your iron because you know I don't have mine, and you can finally go back to your lovely bed." He smartly explained which made me more nervous and gave life to all of my sleepy cells.

"Fck no." I said and grabbed the pair of uniform from his hand and slammed the door.

The first and the last time I let him do the ironing he almost burned his room. I was busy with the dinner that time and he said that he want to do it because the neighbor we usually pay to do it was not around. It just end up making me think that the soup I simmered was burning which actually was the iron board burning with a sleeping Namjoon on the pile of wrinkled clothes in his bed.

Horrifying right?

That's not the worse yet.

So, I half-heartedly ironed his uniform on my bed and sacrificed my beloved sleep just to avoid waking up in a burned house with a crisp and roasted skin.

After ironing his clothes, I lazily went out the room while carrying it carefully.

"Here. And please do not forget to bring the other pair to Mrs. Shin on your way to school." I said and laid it neatly on the sofa.

"Gomawo hyung-nim. You're the best!!!" He stated happily which I replied only with a hiss.

"I lost 1 hour and 15 minutes of sleep because of your clumsiness." I barked and shortly glared at him while I made my way to the fridge only to find it full of... water.

I sighed heavily and drank a bottle while trying to look for raw goods on the freezer only to find it full of... ice.

"Where's the meat?" I said.

"You cooked it for lunch and dinner last sunday." He murmured.

"Where are my olives!?" I screamed after checking the rack of condiments with empty bottles.

"You ate it. I didnt touch it." He replied while putting on his pants.

"Where are my eggs!?" I growled when I found that the eggshelves are also empty.

"Down there. Smelly. Unwashed." He muttered.

"Where?" I asked and turned to him thinking that he might have moved it to other place.

"There." He said while buttoning his shirt.

I was puzzled by what he meant so I bent my head down and looked back at him only to see the bastard mouthed my 'down there' which encouraged me to throw the empty water bottle at his direction.

What a dirty and irritating parasite...

"Fck you!" I said when I threw an empty bottle of vinegar at him.

"Don't worry hyung. I ordered a pizza 20 minutes ago. It would arrive any minute from now." He said grinning while fixing himself infront of a mirror.

Then, the doorbell rang.

I instinctively walked to the door with my wallet. Namjoon is a poor parasite and I am a good, genius, and handsome hyung so I have to pay for it.

When I opened the door, a painfully familiar voice greeted.

"PIZZA DELIVERY!"

FUCK

JIMIN with his round orbs staring at me obviously shocked at the sight before him

AND I AM TOPLESS WITH JUST MY MICKEY MOUSE BOXERS AND SOCKS...

WHY DO I FEEL SO EMBARASSED?