II

”Aish! jen-jang.” I muttered to myself as I saw that the container for my beloved black olives is now empty.

“NAMJOON-AAAHHHH!!!” I shouted at the kid who was supposed to serve me.

“WAAAEEEEEYYYYOOOOO???” He shouted back. Aish this jerk. Now you are a parasite happily living off.

“GUSEKI-YAAAAA! WHERE ARE MY OLIVES!?” I screamed while trying to look for other olives. Damn it! I really want to eat pizza but I do not want to order because I got a bad relation with the delivery boy of the nearest pizza house.

“I ate it obviously hyung-nim.” He suddenly appeared few feet behind me.

“Stop sassing me out byungshin. Go down and buy me my olives. Before I grab a pan and hit you.” I tried to calmly talk even though I want to strangle him.

“I can’t hyung. I have exams the next day and you can’t interrupt me because I am studying. Going down and buying your olives and coming up would take me a minimum of 20 minutes. I can’t afford losing that time.” He said as he went to the fridge and took out a bottle of cultured milk.

“Aish! There’s no point arguing here you poop.” I said and took off the apron.

“Where are you going?” He asked as he saw me take my wallet.

“S&M. I’ll buy my olives.” I said and left before I change my mind and hit him instead.

“THE ELEVATOR IS UNDERMAINTENANCE HYUUUNGG!!! I’LL MAKE IT 30 MINUTES!” He shouted.

Fuck. Stairs it is then.

My knees would probably throb like hell if I am at my real age. Ah, no... I’m probably dead before going near the stairs.

Pabo... Ah no. I just miscalculated.

Yes you just miscalculated Min Yoongi. You’re almost 400 years YOUNG you handsome genius.

“Because you are so handsome Min Yoongi.”I muttered to myself.

After more or less thirty minutes, I am in the Seasonings and Meats Shop. It is just two floors below my apartment. I went inside and took a basket to gather my beloved black olives and other supplies not just for the pizza but others as well.

As I have completed the stuffs I need, I walked to the counter. Aside from the fact that the cashier is a cashier, what the cashier was doing caught my attention. He got pretty high notes.

”Annyeonghasaeyo. Do you have an S&M card?” the cashier asked and continued to hum to the tune of Hyorin’s Become Each Other’s Tears which was randomly played on the radio.

He flashed a pretty smile which is unusual for a man throwing out to another man.

But his smile is really pretty.

Damn! Am I into gayshit now?

“Anni. I’ll pay in cash.” I replied and rummaged to my wallet to draw out seven dollars.

“Okay costumer. It’s 6.37 dollars.” He replied with his cheeky eye smile. Weird how this part-timer could smile after every hardship he had been and he would experience. It is not that I purposely saw his past and his future, but I just wonder how he could smile sincerely as that.

“Customer?” He knocked at the counter and smiled at me again.

“Ah. Mian. Here” I handed him the seven dollars. How embarrassing. He must have seen me staring at him like a creep. I watched him punch the items and put my stuffs in the plastic. When he opened the drawer to put in the money, his face instantly became sullen.

“Customer, I’m sorry but we run out of change would you rather take other items instead?” He said and smiled apologetically to me.

“Ah. No. It’s fine.” I replied stiffly.

“I’m really sorry.” He said, still smiling, and printed out the receipt for me.

“I know the world has been harsh costumer... but it is not an excuse to hate life and living.” He suddenly said as he hand me the bag. This time, he threw a sad and sincere smile to me like he have known me for a long time or whatever.

“Have a nice day. Thank you and come again.” He added.

Before I left the counter, I caught a glimpse of his tiny nameplate. I almost forgot to look at it.

“Thank you Jimin-ssi.” I lowly muttered just enough for him to hear.

” I lowly muttered just enough for him to hear

HELLOOOOOOO!!!
OKAY. Male POV is a hard job omayghad! What have I done to my life!? Hahahahah
But I hope you guys would still support it though it is crappy😂😂😂
SARANGHAE!
Part 3 coming in few days 💜