Kihyun and a coffee shop - pt 2

(Mature-ish themes ahead)

~

You decided to go to Kihyun's place after all as you didn't want to be stranded in the middle of the snow. He walked you to his place which was only 5 minutes away. You were both slightly awkward now with the situation at hand and talked occasionally whilst on your way.

When you arrived Kihyun welcomed you in and again you were met with warmth as he had his heating on. His apartment was cosy and warm. It was styled with some contemporary artworks and over all had a very homey feel.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Kihyun asked politely

"Ah no thankyou I'm fine"

He began making himself a cup of tea and you walked and sat on the couch. He brought you one too and sat to your left on a single sofa chair and you questioned why he had brought you a drink when you said you were fine.

"Well it's cold out and I figured it might be comforting since you are in a new environment and it felt rude to have one without you..."

He seemed sweet. He has a soft side and you could tell he probably cried during the notebook. You giggled at the thoughts and thanked him for the tea and began sipping. It was comforting after all.

Later that night

"Hey y/n do you want to take a shower before bed?"

"Oh I would but I don't have a spare change of clothes on me..."

"Oh that's fine you can just wear some of my clothes here I'll go get some"

Was I really about to wear some guys clothes I'd never met before today and sleep at his house?

He got the clothes and handed them to you. You thanked him and went to take your shower.

His bathroom was clean considering he was a guy but he didn't seem like the type to be untidy and the rest of his place was pretty much spotless so you weren't very surprised. You showered and the hot water felt so nice on your skin. When you were done you grabbed a towel and hopped out. You dried off and went to change. Kihyun gave you a large grey sweater and some matching sweatpants. You put them on and looked in the mirror. "Hmm this isn't too bad I kinda dig this hella comfy look." You said to yourself. You left the bathroom shortly after and walked back into the living room.

"Wow she really does look better in my clothes...it's kinda hot..." kihyun whispered to himself but you heard him

"Hmm you really think so? I'm kinda into this look too to be honest haha"

He looked shocked that you'd heard what he said and he blushed out of embarrassment.

After a little chit chat he left for his shower. After a while of sitting and waiting you began exploring this new place while he was busy showering. You looked at his bookshelf and trinkets when you started heading down the hallway near the bathroom whilst looking down at your phone when suddenly Kihyun had come out of the bathroom and bumped right into you. As you hit him your skin became wet with moisture as he was fresh out of a hot shower and you stepped back. You saw he was wearing nothing but a towel and you could see his carved abs and toned body. You blushed at the sight of him and turned away.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine it's my fault I didn't know you were out here I was jut going to go change in my room"

"Ah, Im sorry gosh I feel so stupid I should've just stayed in the-"

Suddenly kihyun had cut you off by turning you toward him and suddenly you were face to face. You stood there silent in shock and at a loss of words whilst staring him in the eyes while he held both your shoulders. After a minute of standing in shock you noticed he was now staring at your lips. As he was staring he slowly began lowering his head toward yours and you stood frozen wondering what would happened next. As he became closer and closer to your face he slowly and gently pressed his lips against yours. His lips were soft but you stood in shock of what was happening. Suddenly you realised the situation and before you knew it you were kissing him back. His kiss was slow and he placed his hand behind your neck pulling you closer causing the kiss to become more deep and passionate. As you began kissing more intensely while still being gentle he stuck his tongue out slightly signifying he wanted to enter your mouth. You didn't hesitate to let him. You hands rested on his waist while he held you tightly, kissing you deeply. He began exploring your mouth and you allowed him while exploring his. He pulled back for air and stared deeply into your eyes with his full of passion and lust. He ran his hand down your face and stopped at your chin lifting it slightly. He leaned in again and kissed you harder but pulled back after. A slight smirk formed across his face as he stared at you in lust.

"I want you."

You stood frozen slightly unsure of what your next move would be.

"I want you badly y/n"

You stared back at him intently before responding with a lustful definite answer.

"Then have me."

~~~~

Lmao ok so next chapter I pretty much guess you can tell what it's gonna be. Sorry I can't write smut but I'm trying here. Also doubt people will acc read this but whatevs