Kihyun and a coffee shop - pt 3 (smut)

(Mature themes ahead,, basically all smut soz lol)

-

Kihyun's smirk grew as he stared down at you. He kissed you again, rougher this time ensuring his intentions were clear. He pulled back and traced his finger down your body stopping at the hem of your sweater. He then slid his hand under swiftly and placed his hand upon your skin. His hand was cold and it caused you to jump back. He noticed this and moved his hand to your waist pulling you in closer. He then placed both hands onto your upper thighs as he began lifting you up. You wrapped your legs around him as he did so. You looked down to him while he held you and kissed him passionately then pulled back.

"Did I say you could stop?"

His demanding tone shocked you as his voice had grown huskier and deeper than before as it was filled with lust.
You began kissing again deeply, roaming each others mouths as he walked you toward his room, never breaking the kiss. He placed you down on his bed and crawled on top of you. He pulled away and looked down your body and back to your face while his fingers traced your length. He stared into your eyes and smirked again.

"You're going to regret allowing me to do this y/n"

"Why would I?"

"Because you don't know what I'm capable of missy."

His voice was deep and you could tell he wasn't playing games. He lowered himself down to your lips and kissed you again. You began making out as he soon moved his kissed down your cheek to your neck. You bit your lip trying to contain your moaning as he stopped.

"Don't, I want to hear you"

He began kissing your neck again slowly which soon tunes to sucking leaving dark marks on your skin. You moaned louder which pleases him more. He then began taking off the sweater you were wearing revealing your Lacey bra underneath. He looked over your body

"Fuck you're so beautiful" he said between heavy breaths. You could tell he was turned on.

He began kissing your lips again harshly and passionately and ended by biting your lip softly. This turned you on. You could feel your heat getting wetter and you knew you wanted him badly too.

———————
I wasn't gonna finish this but I'll post what I have saved. Apologies I just haven't had time or the inspiration